This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
6800 Fleetwood Road Apt. #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Phone: (703)-867-0663 E-mail: Abc@xyz.com
Areas of Expertise
Entrepreneurship, Public Relations, Sales and Marketing, Business Development, Quality Assurance, Leadership, Vendor Negotiations, Accounts Payable / Receivable, Ad Hoc Project Support,
Event Planning, Property Management, Hospitality, Administrative Support, Operations,
Logistics, Proficient in MS Office, Fluent in English and Amharic (Ethiopian).
Profile of Qualifications
A dynamic and motivated entrepreneur and small business owner with extensive experience in public relations, business development and operations, accounts payable / receivable, and ad hoc project support. A seasoned leader and property manager that has used event planning and quality assurance skills to cultivate the highest standards of performance in commercial settings. Administrative support skills, including: MS Office, electronic filing, document and data support, and logistics coordination.
EDF, Inc. Chevy Chase, MD (2014 2017)
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate
- Strategically steered invoicing, payment runs, credit card reconciliations, and internal controls.
- Received and logged incoming invoices for accuracy, along with determining new or existing vendors, requesting required banking information, submitting requests for new vendors, ensuring information was accurate, verifying payment method, and completing invoice approval forms.
- Created, uploaded, and posted journal entries; ran payment analysis reports; provided vendor payment schedule reports to Finance Manager; resolved inquiries, and filed approved vendor payment schedules and payment confirmations in the Finance folder on a shared drive.
- Developed and distributed an Excel file for corporate credit card changes, including proactively distributing corporate credit card statements, obtaining and tracking receipts, completing financial coding for charges, providing files to Finance, and filing statements and receipts electronically.
- Prepared and sent intercompany invoices for non-expat-related expenses as required.
- Delivered support / documentation to Finance team for internal control invoice logs, corporate credit card charges, and manual checks, and deposited incoming checks and coded accounts.
- Played a vital role in assisting with identifying and implementing a new travel arrangement system, new employee expense report system, and a new invoice processing system.
Soria s Closet, Alexandria, VA (2010 2013)
- Established and incorporated business, developing commerce from inception to full operations.
- Built and developed brand, utilizing a variety of advertising and marketing strategies to drive sales and increase customer base. Implemented special promotions, planned events and established social media presence to increase marketability.
- Complied with local and state ordinances and agencies and acquired key licenses and permits.
- Oversaw business administration efforts, including: financial budgeting, tax accounting, profit and loss assessment, inventory management, human resources and merchandising.
- Provided exceptional customer service and engaged in community relations activities, including: resolving customer complaints, fielding inquiries and answering a wide range of questions.
- Supervised opening and closing of store, facilitating end-of-day reconciliation, directing sales activities and coordinating flow of commerce.
- Oversaw employment processes, including the hiring, training and supervision of all employees.
- Received Best Boutique Award from Northern Virginia Magazine in 2012.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Resume Page Two
Phone: (703)-867-0663 E-mail: Abc@xyz.com
Concurrent Technologies Corporation, Washington, D.C. (2003 2011)
Administrative Assistant III
- Supported executives and managerial personnel with administrative needs, including: proposal managers, project managers, Vice President, Chief Operations Officer and Executive Director.
- Collaborated closely with both domestic and international staff and with company affiliates.
- Prepared presentations for board and executive meetings; created spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, reports, and various types of documentation.
- Planned company events, secured meeting venues and managed all logistics.
- Managed new business investment funds and DC office while in operation.
The Ritz Nightclub and Restaurant, Washington D.C. (1999 2003)
- Managed all business and commercial operations of facility, including: front-end, staffing, hiring and training, inventory, coordination of activities and supervision of personnel.
- Provided superior customer service, handling and resolving customer complaints and inquiries.
- Adhered to high hospitality standards while assuring quality performance and services provision.
Charles E. Smith Management, Arlington, VA (1995 1999)
- Managed grounds of facility and all staff and personnel.
- Established correspondence and communication with vendors and corporate office, ensuring all company standards, policies and procedures were met efficiently and effectively.
- Performed financial, marketing, and residential-retention management, including monthly and quarterly financial reports conducive toward meeting budgeting objectives and goals.
- Planned all events for residents, overseeing logistics and resources and coordinating accordingly.
- Participated in various legal proceedings, including: evictions, leases, approvals and applications.
- Promoted from Assistant Property Manager in 1998.
- Promoted from Leasing Manager to Assistant Property Manager in 1997.
George Mason University
Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems & Decision Sciences (2002)
Northern Virginia Community College
Associate of Science in Business Administration (2000)
Non-Profit Organizational Fundraiser / Marathon Runner
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center / Fisher House / AIDS United
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!