This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Over 25 years of experience directing accounting and financial operations within corporations generating up to $60M in annual gross revenue.
Recognized for the ability to streamline process improvement initiatives and significantly increase efficiency.
Possesses top notch leadership abilities; skilled in building, training and managing high performance teams.
Collaborated extensively with General Managers to devise strategic plans; achieved 90%+ of 2014-2016 bonus incentive targets (ACCORHOTELS).
Improved Accounts Receivable Aging rate from 90+ days to 30-60 days within the first 3-months of tenure, resulting in $65k credit to bad debt expense (Davidson Hotels).
Achieved record breaking score of 99% on 2013 Internal Controls Audit (Davidson Hotels).
Exceeded 2003 budgeted profit target, leading to a 2-year contract extension with hotel ownership and an additional 1% management fee incentive (ARAMARK).
Reduced outstanding accounts payable by 50%+ within a 90-day period (ARAMARK).
ACCORHOTELS 2014-Present Regional Controller: Sofitel Washington DC & Philadelphia
Leverage expert level finance knowledge and top notch leadership skills to manage financials for 2 full-service hotels generating $60M in annual revenue.
Direct all activities across two Accounting Departments; focus heavily on maintaining quality control, meeting deadlines and adhering to policies / regulations.
Significantly boosted operational efficiencies and quality by strategically implementing decentralized accounting processes across 2 hotels.
Streamline financial operations, resulting in significantly increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
Relay pertinent information to Owner; rapidly resolve inquiries regarding current finances.
Conduct thorough training on various topics, including adherence to proper accounting practices and improving overall performance.
Manage monthly P&L process to include preparation of forecasts, reporting and analysis.
Successfully facilitate internal and external auditor documentation requests.
Davidson Hotels & Resorts, Alexandria, VA 2006-2014 Director of Finance: Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
- Directed all financial operations within a hotel generating $30M in annual gross revenue; focused heavily on strategic planning, process improvement and maintaining compliance to internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Successfully led team consisting of 4 staff members focused on accounts payable / receivable, cash management, credit / collections and financial report generation.
- Served as Financial Advisor on Executive Leadership Team.
ARAMARK Corporation, Baltimore, MD 2003-2006 Controller, Doubletree Inn at the Colonnade
- Strengthened existing financial knowledge while managing departmental budgets, developing financial forecasts and analyzing financial data for a full service hotel generating $7M in annual gross revenue.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing daily activities of 5 staff members; closely monitored performance and implemented improvement plans as necessary.
- Oversaw accounts payable / receivable, payroll processing and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Thoroughly reviewed data for accuracy; resolved discrepancies.
Campbell & Associates 2001-Present
Registered Tax Return Preparer
- Compile financial records, review data for accuracy and prepare federal / state income tax returns for individuals and small businesses.
- Utilize strong tax knowledge to obtain maximum refund.
Regional Controller: McDonald s Corporation 1999-2001
Assistant Regional Controller: McDonald s Corporation 1996-1999
Financial Field Consultant: McDonald s Corporation 1995-1996 Accounting Officer: State Street Corporation 1994-1995
Store Accountant: McDonald s Corporation 1993-1994
General Accountant: The Gillette Company 1989-1993
Consolidation Accountant: The Gillette Company 1987-1989
Approved CPA Candidate, State of Virginia, Successfully Completed 30 Credit Hours in Accounting
Master of Business Administration, Concentration in Finance, Suffolk University, Boston, MA
Delta Mu Delta National Honor Society
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Concentration in Finance, Boston University, Boston, MA
Recipient of a full 4-year academic scholarship.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!