This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Creative Professional possessing a passion for photography, graphic design and art.
- Experienced in editing photographs, designing logos and managing magazine layouts.
- Possesses strong leadership qualities with hands on experience managing classrooms for various grade levels.
- Skilled in acrylic and oil painting, as well as pencil illustration.
Teaching & Development
Adobe Creative Suite
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Focus in Graphic Design and Photography, Florida Gulf Coast University; 2015
Associates of Arts Degree, Education Major/Art Minor, University of West Florida; 2013
Wake County Public Schools 2016-Present
- Utilize excellent leadership skills to assist teachers with classroom management.
- Monitor and track student progress; implement effective strategies to promote growth.
- Develop positive relationships with students.
Olive Garden 2014-Present
Certified Trainer | Bartender | Server | Hostess
- Demonstrate strong organizational and interpersonal skills, while providing top notch customer service.
- Conduct in depth training for new employees; promote growth and development.
LM Photography 2013-Present
Event, Wildlife, Abstract Photographer
- Fulfill key photographer position; involved in photo shoots and printing.
- Attract new clientele using various strategies, including website content management.
- Utilize multiple editing tools, including Adobe Bridge and Photoshop to edit photographs.
Self Employed- Graphic Design, Photography 2013-Present
- Use Adobe Illustrator and InDesign to successfully create various types of materials, including event posters, business cards and logos.
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities throughout creation of magazine and brochure layouts.
Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa 2011
- Promoted a positive customer experience by providing excellent customer service to patrons.
Teacher s Assistant, 5th Grade, Ida S. Baker High School ed. Academy; 2009-2010
Counselor in Training, Sanibel Sea School; 2007-2009
Burrowing Owl Festival, Children s Corner; 2008-2010
Job Shadow, 3rd Grade, Cape Coral Elementary School; 2009-2010
Pen Pals Director, Ida S. Baker High School Senior Project; 2009-2010
Recognized for Award Winning Educational Project
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!