This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on luxury hospitality operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Multitasking Team Member who rises above challenges to continually promote the hotel facility, create positive guest connections, exceed guest expectations, and establish and retain a loyal guest following across 20+ years.
- Excellent Communicator and Skilled Listener who develops beneficial relationships with C-level executives, hospitality leadership, cross-functional professionals, and high-end guest clientele; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to attain objectives.
Guest Service Agent
- Capitalize on the opportunity to facilitate forward-thinking guest services operations for this leader in luxury hospitality, including collaborating with the Executive Director of The Towers to meet and / or exceed daily objectives.
- Expertly contact guests to confirm reservations, register guests, and review guest folios upon arrivals and departure, along with continually ensuring guest satisfaction throughout stay by proactively addressing issues and resolving concerns.
- Drive operations growth by training, mentoring, and managing newly hired, top-performing guest services staff, including actively encouraging personal responsibility for decision-making, as well as instilling confidence and respect.
- Maximize use of professional resources to achieve goals by planning and prioritizing daily workflow to generate success.
- Ensure seamless hospitality operations by supporting additional departments with daily tasks, including housekeeping, room service, and sales which are instrumental in guaranteeing flawless, luxurious, and memorable stays for guests.
Demonstrate confidence of management to perform site visits in their absence, or to greet a VIP.
Successfully liaise among both union and / or non-union members to create a synergistic workforce.
Continually recognized for treating guests like family and promoting ongoing communications with guests.
Personally customize guest stays, including arranging transportation and ensuring special requests are met.
Achieve selection by Director of Sales & Marketing to lead communications among Heads of State delegations.
Service UN delegations and foreign dignitaries during the 2-week period the UN General Assembly is in session.
Associate of Arts in Fashion Merchandising
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ CRM ￨ HotSos ￨ Bell Desk Pro ￨ Internet Applications
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer 20+ years of experience in Luxury Hospitality Guest Services, VIP Services, Guest Folio Management, Hotel / Business Communications, Team Building, and Training / Development. I am also highly skilled in Cross-Functional Department Support, Confidential Recordkeeping, Conflict Resolution, and Customer Service.
Communication is paramount in the role of a Guest Service Agent and, in my current employment with The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria, I excel in facilitating forward-thinking guest services operations while collaborating daily with the Executive Director of The Towers to meet and / or exceed objectives. Within this position, I boost operational productivity by training, mentoring, and managing newly hired, top-performing guest services staff, and maximize the use of professional resources by planning and prioritizing daily workflow. Furthermore, I continually ensure all guests feel at home with memorable service by proactively addressing issues and resolving concerns, as well as coordinating customized guest stays, arranging transportation, and guaranteeing special requests are met.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Demonstrating confidence of management to perform site visits in their absence, or to greet a VIP.
Successfully liaising among both union and / or non-union members to create a synergistic workforce.
Achieving recognition for treating guests like family and promoting ongoing communications with guests.
Attaining selection by Director of Sales & Marketing to lead communications among Heads of State delegations.
Servicing UN delegations and foreign dignitaries during the 2-week period the UN General Assembly is in session.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned an Associate of Arts in Fashion Merchandising from the American College for the Applied Arts.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term guest service results with a continued commitment to exceeding your hospitality team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!