This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Self-motivated Professional eager to contribute existing skills to an administrative support role.
- Strong organizational and analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of meeting deadlines in fast-paced environments.
- Experienced in performing various administrative tasks, including scheduling and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships.
Attention to Detail
American Red Cross, Valdosta, GA 2015-2016
Administrative Office Assistant Volunteer
- Performed various administrative tasks in a fast-paced office environment.
- Created a welcoming environment for visitors; resolved inquiries and issues while creating positive relationships.
- Used strong organizational skills to coordinate volunteer schedules.
Habitat for Humanity 2014
- Utilized excellent organizational abilities to generate annual reports, manage branch budget and track funds.
- Collaborated extensively with fundraising committee to implement highly effective collection strategies.
National Beef Production, Moultrie, GA 2017-Present
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while consistently meeting production goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain quality control throughout all daily operations; thoroughly review processes for accuracy.
Wild Adventures, Valdosta, GA 2014-2015
Attractions Team Member
- Delivered high quality service to park patrons throughout daily operations.
- Maintained strict adherence to safety regulations while accurately recording ride information.
Wal-Mart, Moultrie, GA 2013
- Delivered high quality customer service throughout day to day interactions with customers.
- Resolved inquiries and promoted overall customer satisfaction.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Concentration in Finance and Accounting
Valdosta State University; 2016
Anime and Manga Club Vice President / Treasurer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!