This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Integral Leader who identifies, initiates, and directs both aggressive and stealth security / investigative solutions in coordination with key companywide or client goals, including offering a proven record of progression to positions of greater responsibility and authority while demonstrating experience working in high-risk, high-demand environments.
- Top Performer who investigates complex security and safety matters and seamlessly handles confidential intelligence while driving winning outcomes and exhibiting hands-on talents in physical security, systems design, and investigations.
- Multilingual Communicator (English, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese) who has lived and worked in Beijing, China; who builds synergistic relationships with multicultural executives, decision-makers, law enforcement, clients, and the public; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity.
Expertly planned and directed in the installation of state-of-the-art security systems.
Led results-generating staff training in the implementation of safety and security protocols.
Conceptualized, designed, and developed the International School of Beijing s child protection program.
Successfully created and implemented personal protection and campus lockdown procedures for guard force.
Cost-effectively procured high-quality vendors and managed relationships to achieve continued security success.
Actively participated in the Beijing security community by serving on an Executive Committee for the Overseas Security Advisory Committee (OSAC), as well as serving as past Secretary, Vice Chairman, and most recently 4-year Chairman.
Director of Safety & Security
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking safety and security initiatives for this international school, including leading a top-performing team of in-house managers with effective command of a 52-person guard force.
- Exhibited talent as the organization s Emergency Manager and the Chief Fire Safety Officer to achieve security goals.
Private Security Contractor ￨ Consultant
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward driving client-specific security initiatives, including expertly assessing client s operational needs to develop strategies to meet all critical objectives.
Co-Founder ￨ Head Instructor ￨ Personal Protection Expert
- Spearheaded the start-up and successful operations of this popular martial arts academy, including demonstrating experience in designing and developing course curricula to teach classes to students within the community, as well as delivering targeted instruction to U.S. military members, local police departments, FBI, and security personnel.
- Completed an assignment to work a special detail with federal law enforcement agencies as a cryptologic linguist, including performing classified initiatives with responsibility for facilitating detection, acquisition, geolocation, identification, and exploitation of foreign communications in alignment with global national security operational goals.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward understanding and evaluating financial reports and statements, including advising clients on all aspects of mutual funds, stocks and bond investments, retirement plans, and tax consequences.
Corporate Security Specialist
- Delivered results-generating corporate security providing close personal protection for a diverse range of clientele, including developing, setting up, and managing command and control centers for operations, as well as proactively advising clients on appropriate threat and security measures for homes, businesses, and events as required per needs.
- Served as a details-focused investigator in the Criminal Investigation Division (CID) in the Fort Rucker General Crimes Unit and additionally as an operative on the Fort Rucker Undercover Drug Interdiction Team to meet critical objectives.
- Expertly briefed commanding officers, federal agents, and high-level dignitaries about ongoing DOD investigations.
- Served as a primary and secondary undercover operative, as well as member of mission command and control posts.
- Complied with legal proceedings protocol by professionally testifying at judicial hearings and military court arbitrations.
Strategically steered comprehensive investigations of robberies, aggravated assaults, kidnappings, homicides, and property crimes to serve the citizens of Miami / Homestead in enforcing laws and ordinances and maximizing public safety.
Trained to regularly communicate with the general public, and presented self appropriately by testifying in a court of law.
Master of Science in Security Management Bellevue University
Bachelor of Science in Security Management Bellevue University
Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice Miami-Dade College
Previously Held Top Secret Security Clearance (TSSBI)
Previously Held Series 7 License ￨ Series 6 License ￨ Series 63 License ￨ Insurance Broker s License
Graduate Miami-Dade Police Academy ￨ Graduate U.S. Army Military Police Investigation Course
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!