This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented registered Dietitian possessing extensive consulting and clinical research experience.
- Possesses top notch leadership and educational abilities; demonstrated ability to assess needs and develop individualized plans to promote health.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with a proven track record of exceeding expectations while performing independently or as a team contributor.
- Demonstrated attention to detail; ability to maintain accuracy and quality throughout all processes.
Training & Development
- Strategically assess individual nutrition status; properly record medical information, as well as progress updates.
- Provide support regarding special dietary needs; design highly effective presentations to educate clients.
- Maintain compliance to nutrition care standards; write clear, concise medical orders for clients.
- Identify predisposed factors and adjust nutrition plans accordingly.
- Serve as Preceptor to dietetic students.
Leadership & Process Improvement:
- Leverage excellent leadership skills to direct activities of high performance teams consisting of up to 150 employees.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in substantially increased efficiency throughout all daily operations.
- Continually monitor employee performance; implement strategies to promote growth when necessary.
LTC Nutrition, Inc., FL, Clinical Consultant 2014-Present
Healthcare Services Group, FL, Consultant 2014
Self-employed, Haines City, FL, Consultant / Tutor 2009-2014
Ruth s Chris Steakhouse, Baltimore, MD, Assistant General Manager 2007-2009
CFP, Rockville, MD, Business Analyst 2005-2007
Executive Chef, MD, FL, SC, NC Manager 1995-2005
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Towson University, Baltimore, MD
Bachelor of Science in Dietetics and Nutrition, Keiser University, Lakeland, FL
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!