This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional seeking a challenging career opportunity as a Front-Line Sales Consultant within the travel industry.
- Demonstrated ability to form positive relationships with customers while promoting sale of timeshares.
- Continually recognized as a top performer for exceeding existing sales objectives.
- Regarded for the ability to perform independently and as a team contributor.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport and resolving inquiries.
Attention to Detail
Hilton Grand Vacation Club 2016-2017
Front Line Sales Executive
- Fulfilled key sales role, using various strategies to promote sale of timeshares.
- Completed extensive sales training.
- Collaborated with team members to ensure on time completion of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated flexibility, as well as innovation, throughout all day to day operations.
- Recognized as an Elite Sales Representative for generating $94k in company revenue.
- Made back to back sales within single shifts.
Station Casinos, Green Valley Ranch Resort & Casino 1996-2016
- Delivered high quality service to casino guests; formed positive relationships and resolved inquiries.
- Demonstrated top notch interpersonal skills throughout all daily interactions.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training processes for newly hired employees.
- Demonstrated an ability to perform independently and as a team members.
- Maintained compliance to all gaming regulations.
- Multiple time recipient of Team Member of the Year Award.
- Continually presented sales accuracy and performance awards.
Nevada State Time Share Sales License
Extensive Anti-Money Laundering Training, Nevada State Gaming Regulations & Control Board
Coursework Completed, UNLV
High School Diploma, Pinkerton Academy High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!