This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Entrepreneurial Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on business operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who offers expertise within multiple business and / or compliance disciplines, and who works to develop teams organixxxxxxlly with a servant-focused leadership style and high-impact marketing persona.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including developing concise and realistic strategies, direction, culture, and foundation to drive market dominance.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
CEO ￨ Owner
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking start-up and successful operations of this newly founded multi-state brokerage company focused on originating residential purchases, as well as facilitating refinance transactions.
Successfully emphasize competitive growth, new business development, and state and federal compliance.
President ￨ Owner
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered all facets of company operations as president and minority owner, including achieving licensure in states of Xxxxxx, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, and New Mexico to profitably lead origination of residential home loans.
Managed companywide operations to assure continued success in origination of lucrative loans.
Regional Manager Director
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing results-focused team members while directing high-volume nationwide branch loxxxxxxtions, including ensuring internal and external operations ran smoothly while proactively responding to clients needs and resolving challenges to boost core success.
Consistently developed new nationwide business-to-business relationships.
Protected company for onboarding of staff with proper hiring and negotiations.
Exhibited a proven track record of establishing profitable partnership agreements.
- Maximized bottom-line performance as a key contributor for companies to efficiently merge and subsequently grow satellite offices in multiple states, including recruiting top-performing team members to meet or exceed all goals.
- Cost-effectively managed branch-specific profit / loss efforts while continually promoting team work among associates.
Played a key role in multiple party acquisition initiatives.
Collaborated with nationwide builders for MSA agreements.
Western Regional Manager
- Applied strong leadership talents toward coordinating new business development efforts to implement nationwide origination channels, including driving administrative success across competitive Seattle and Sacramento markets.
- Expertly led region-based originations with self-generated loan producing for purchase and / or refinance business.
Recruited by executives due to excellence in successfully producing turnkey branches for the West Coast.
Spearheaded development of branch and consistently funded $50 million monthly in volume within 10 months.
- Led targeted decision-making for this firm providing quality-focused independent advisory and consulting services to the specialty finance sector, including specializing in administrative, operational, and marketing strategies and enhancements while developing business plans, financial projections, and marketing channels and negotiating contracts.
- Delivered hands-on strategic leadership across all business lines and marketing divisions, including handling all facets of investment banking, key legal and accounting relationships, IPO, debt and equity transactions, and securitizations.
- Expertly managed multimillion dollar in-house development of loan origination, xxxxxxpital markets, and loan servicing operating systems, and implemented managerial reporting for pipeline efficiencies, product and credit score distributions, third-party monitoring, quality control, risk management, delinquency and default trends, and profit / loss.
Successfully achieved essential licensure in 15 states.
Personally advised high-profile Top 20 mortgage companies on technology initiatives.
Led a centralized nationwide non-conforming wholesale platform to close 2,500+ loans per month.
Xxxxxxptured 11% market share of non-conforming securitizations by leading a de novo and building a platform.
Undergraduate Business & Finance Studies
FHA / VA HUD Compliance-Certified
Certified Role Advisory Compliance Requirements
Member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
Member, National Association of Mortgage Brokers & Bankers (NAMB)
Member, Speaker, National Home Equity Mortgage Association (NHEMA)
Member, Home Improvement Lenders Association (HILA)
Legislative & Regulator Affairs Committee ￨ Secondary Marketing / Wall Street Committee
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently exploring a new xxxxxxreer opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I xxxxxxn make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I xxxxxxn offer experience in Multi-Site Business Operations Management, Start-Up Operations / Turnarounds, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Multimillion-Dollar Budget Control, and Profit / Loss. I am also highly skilled in New Business Development, Team Building, Training, Project Management, Process Optimization, Client Relations, Business-to-Business Relationships, and Regulatory Compliance, among other areas.
Throughout my xxxxxxreer, I have excelled in progressive executive-level, regional management, and new business development roles for various high-profile West Coast-based employers where I successfully led multimillion-dollar operations and trained, mentored, and managed top-performing teams. I also proactively developed results-generating strategies, led cost-reducing initiatives to boost the bottom line, improved efficiencies by driving best practices and process enhancements, and continually delivered world-class client relations and / or customer service within highly competitive markets.
To complement this experience, please note that I participated in undergraduate Business & Finance studies at Oregon State University and am recognized as a Certified ScrumMaster.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifixxxxxxtions / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifixxxxxxtions uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!