This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on solutions-driven database development / management, accounting, business, bookkeeping, and customer service in alignment with a company s vision and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via efficient employer initiatives.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including designing and developing numerous companywide databases to boost productivity and maximize success.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients, and who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments.
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking companywide accounting operations, including manipulating electronic billing data to create weekly and monthly client invoices with revenue ranging up to $200,000 monthly.
- Manipulate files in MS Access, create invoices in custom company invoice system, and handle all receipt postings.
- Design and develop databases in MS Access to provide partners and sales executives with cost and revenue reports, including providing 2 revenue report types one by sales executive and by company type and another revenue ranking report by full company and Top 30 accounts by sales executive; also provide YOY account revenue analysis.
- Lead targeted collection process initiatives, including generating monthly client statements and client xxxxxxll outs, writing payment plan agreements for troubled accounts, and creating aging reports for individual sales executives.
Served as a management-level contributor to drive business success.
Developed, implemented, and continually updated department procedures.
Decreased company receivables by 50%+ by creating new collections processes.
Advanced from Accounting Administrator to Senior AR Administrator after only 1.5 years.
Isolated accounts with a cost / revenue ratio of <50% and worked to improve company s net income.
Spearheaded design of dynamic Access-based databases for regularly occurring cost and revenue reports.
Developed the company s first Customer Information Database that was utilized for a Job Processing Program.
Developed an efficient manual posting system that included double checking system of an electronic MS Excel spreadsheet for invoices and individual posting sheets per client when the computer system proved inadequate.
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered business operations, including handling bookkeeping, secretarial, and warehousing efforts, as well as performing accounts payable / receivable, daily billing, collections, bi-weekly payroll, and banking functions.
Conceptualized and developed employee policies and procedures.
Seamlessly imported all bookkeeping data into Peachtree Accounting.
Successfully maintained up-to-date knowledge of actively evolving labor laws.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing high-volume Special Orders Department operations, including leading a 5-member team in meeting goals while prioritizing workflow to optimize use of employee resources.
- Completed detailed weekly / monthly sales reports while actively selling specially ordered merchandise and designing innovative and functional kitchen xxxxxxbinet layouts in alignment with a customer s specific style and design objectives.
Developed a new policies / procedures manual for the Customer Service Department.
Served as Employee Association Vice President and Employee Safety Committee member.
Associate of Science in Business Administration (Cum Laude) Antelope Valley College
Undergraduate Collegiate Studies
Computer Science CSU, Northridge ￨ Computer Network Systems ITT Technixxxxxxl Institute
Professional Seminars & Workshops
Mastering Microsoft Access ￨ Microsoft Excel Short-Cuts & Macros
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) ￨ MS-DOS ￨ Lotus 1-2-3 ￨ Peachtree Accounting ￨ QuickBooks Pro
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!