This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 5 years of leadership, process improvement and strategic planning experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward developing highly effective training and development programs to improve performance and productivity. To complement this background, I possess dynamic interpersonal skills, key to cultivating positive relationships with clients, team members and upper level management.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Over 5 years of experience spearheading process improvement initiatives to substantially increase performance throughout daily operations in multiple industries.
- Possess dynamic leadership abilities; skilled in conducting highly effective training and development programs to increase overall performance.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding expectations.
Training & Development
Kumon North America, Dallas, TX 2012-Present
Franchise Business Consultant and Area Development Manager
- Fulfill key consulting position, focusing heavily on spearheading process improvement initiatives and developing strategic plans to increase efficiency for 20 franchisees.
- Continually recognized for achieving and surpassing goals; obtained annual growth of 10% for 3 consecutive years.
- Implement highly effective business development strategies, resulting in substantially increased market penetration.
- Conduct thorough training sessions to increase performance and promote compliance with company policies throughout all daily operations.
GEICO, Dallas, TX 2012 Liability Claims Adjuster
- Leveraged strong company and industry knowledge to determine insurance claim eligibility.
- Conducted thorough research and investigations to ensure quality throughout outcomes.
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail; rapidly developed resolutions to liability disputes.
7-Eleven, Dallas, TX 2010-2012
Category Assistant (2011-2012)
- Contributed extensively to product introduction/development, assortment management and information management.
- Developed positive relationships with multiple Category Managers; provided critical support.
- Generated thorough reports to sales trends; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
Merchandising Business Systems Associate-Route Manager (2010-2011)
- Utilized strong organizational abilities to ensure quality control throughout all routing activities for stores in North America.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives to increase efficiency throughout all delivery schedules.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Magna cum Laude, University of Texas at Dallas
7 Habits of Highly Effective People Workshop
Expanding Your Influence: Understanding the Psychology of Persuasion Workshop
How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Credibility and Tact Workshop
American Management Association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!