This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Highly effective leader with more than 20 years of progressively responsible management experience in the technology and finance industry specializing in complex global business and top talent recruitment, including extensive experience in strategic development, financial and governance policies, and change management to facilitate the development of organizational growth, expansion, and profitability.
Strategic Planning & Development
Client Relationship Management
Forecasting & Budgeting
Pre- & Post-Merger Assessment
MapR Technologies, San Jose, CA, 2016 to 2018
Big Data technology company serving diverse industries
Senior Vice President
- Began as Chief of Staff for the CEO focused on Business Development. Assumed executive oversight of all commercial operations of the company after the first year.
- Spearheaded global operations for business development and strategy, including global operations model and global commercial operation within Sales, Professional Services, Education, Deal Desk, and Contracts.
Drove and directed asset analysis and due diligence management of potential merger and acquisition targets, effectively assessing pre- and post-merger values and anticipated future benefit.
- Communicated with staff on a daily basis; recognized opportunities for improvement, individual and departmental needs regarding mentoring and coaching, and cultivated a positive working environment.
- Materially contributed to developing a highly positive corporate culture resulting in reducing employee turnover from 46% to 20% in a high growth period in which the employee base increased from 275 to 620. Served on the company s Compensation Committee.
- Ensured all aspects of consistency, operational efficiency and effectiveness, and continual process improvement; audited and evaluated performance according to company standards.
- Facilitated enterprise risk management and implementation of mitigation measures, as well as legal and fiscal compliance.
- Collaborated with department leaders to outline overviews of entire system and provided quarterly reviews, including practical methods for driving growth of clients, company profitability, and increasing team satisfaction.
Oracle Corporation, Chicago, IL, 2000 to 2016
Industry-leading $40B enterprise software solution organization
Group Vice President Business Development, North American Sales (2012 to 2016)
Vice President Business Development, North American Sales (2009 to 2012)
Sr. Director Business Development, North American Application Sales (2008 to 2009)
Expertly and efficiently managed all aspects of deal structuring for projects over $100M; presented to C-level executives and successfully closed business contracts.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience, continued
Proactively identified and analyzed strategic selling opportunities through root cause analysis and application of creative solutions for maximizing revenue.
Accountable for more than 10% of a $6B budget.
Regional Director (2004 2008)
Orchestrated regional development for entire Western US region, successfully achieving 33% of North American revenue and annual territory financing volume in excess of $300M.
Demonstrated ability to represent program for internal and external clients at the senior and executive level.
Regional Manager (2002 2004)
Developed and marketed integrated financial solutions targeting strategic client segments.
Successfully executed strategic initiatives focused on multi-year, multi-million dollar opportunities with the company s largest customers.
Territory Manager (2000 2002)
Designed and provided custom financing and leasing remedies to increase client acquisition of Oracle solutions. Clients and credits ranged from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Directed origination, credit analysis, structuring, pricing, negotiations, documentation, and closing.
Successfully managed relationships with senior level clientele (CFO, CEO, Treasurer, Controller, etc.) to execute solutions deals ranging from $500K to $25MM.
Additional Career Achievements
Assistant VP, Paribas/BNP Paribas, Chicago, IL
Account Manager/Manager of Utilization/Accountant, General Electric Capital Railcar Services, Chicago, IL
Master of Business Administration, Finance
Bachelor of Arts in English Literature
Arizona State University
Continuing Education and Professional Development
Credit Training, BNP Paribas, Princeton, NJ
Activities and Affiliations
Member, Wilmette Golf Club
Former VP & Treasurer, Student MBA Association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!