This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 10 years of experience managing high performance teams, driving sales revenue and directing daily operations. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward continually meeting and exceeding goals and expectations. To complement this background, I possess excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational and sales abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-oriented Operations Manager with over 10 years of experience in fast paced environments.
- Possesses dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to rapidly establishing rapport, resolving inquiries and providing high level of customer service.
- Proven ability to build, train and lead high performance teams.
- Recognized for continually achieving and exceeding sales goals; obtained $116k+ in quarterly service revenue.
Client Relationship Management
Human Resource Services
Hertz Rental Car 2011-Present
- Fulfill critical leadership position, overseeing day to day operations within fast paced branch.
- Utilize strong sales skills to continually meet and exceed goals.
- Provide top notch customer service to enhance overall experience; focus heavily on ensuring satisfaction and promoting retention.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased operational efficiency and substantial revenue growth.
- Implement innovative business development strategies to continually drive revenue growth.
- Maintain adherence to company regulations and policies; ensure quality control throughout all operations.
- Strategically identify customer needs and make individualized service/equipment recommendations.
- Generate detailed financial reports; relay pertinent information to appropriate party.
- Conduct thorough market trend research; adjust company pricing accordingly.
- Utilize various techniques, including networking and cold calling, to continually grow existing customer base.
Mc Danielstone Insurance Marketing, Moreno Valley, CA 2005-2011
- Assumed key proprietary role, focusing heavily on business development, driving sales revenue and fostering positive relationships with clients.
- Provided top notch customer service; rapidly resolved inquiries via telephone, mail and e-mail.
- Utilized in depth knowledge of life, health, critical illness and disability insurance plans to promote company services; successfully identified individualized needs.
Principal Financial Group, Irvine, CA 2009-2010
- Designed innovative strategies to increase company sales; demonstrated strong product knowledge throughout client interactions.
Independent Insurance Agent, Ontario, CA 2005-2011
- Effectively prospected to grow existing customer base; promoted insurance services through effective sales presentations.
- Made knowledge based recommendations to ensure customer satisfaction regarding life, health and disability plans.
- Exemplified strong organizational abilities while scheduling appointments.
Coursework Completed Toward Master of Business Administration, Ashford University, Clinton, IA
Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology and African American World Studies, Minor, English,
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA; 2005
Volunteer Recruiter (2000-2005), Resident Assistant (2004-2005), Orientation Student Advisor (2005)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!