This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
New Business Development
High-Volume Sales / Marketing
Strategic Business Planning / Analysis
Team Building / Training
Contracts / Negotiations
Product Quality Assurance
Client Relations / Management
Contest / Incentive Development
Key Trends Tracking
Client Needs Assessment
Client Pipeline Management
Patient / Physician Relations
Product Promotions / Growth
- Dynamic Leader who offers a background in the aggressive sales and marketing of pharmaceutical and medical field product / services, including driving pioneering results by promoting brand features, benefits, and recommendations while profitably adapting to evolving scenarios to see the big picture at all times within advancing healthcare markets.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Top Performer who makes decisions to reflect positively on multimillion-dollar sales in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results and commendable accomplishments.
Uses Sharp Creativity and Commercial Awareness to Deliver Profitable Marketing Plans
Excels at Analyzing Client Needs and Identifying Multiple Lucrative Growth Opportunities
Achieves and / or Exceeds Goals by Developing and Implementing Results-Generating Methods
Builds Knowledge with Participation in Ongoing Seminars, Training / Development, and Workshops
Proven Ability to Drive Leads, Recognize Market Trends, Deliver Presentations, and Negotiate Contracts
Immunoassay Sales Specialist
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking sales to Lab, ED, ICU, Infection Control, Purchasing, CMOs, CFOs, and CEOs, including selling new biomarker (Procalcitonin) in a $3.1-million territory while handling strategic planning, pipeline management, and forecasting, as well as guiding efforts in conceptual sales through multiple hospitals.
- Expertly analyze existing customers for menu expansion and provide target lists for potential customers in the territory.
- Lead sales / support for a U.S. menu of Diagnostic Assays (i.e. Sepsis, Cardiac Panel, Tumor Markers, DDimer, MMRV).
Increased territory sales by 59% from $1.3 million to $3.1 million.
Built highly productive operations by mentoring all new sales representatives.
Consistently ranked in Top 10, and ranked #1 in the region for territory revenue.
Independent Medical Device Representative
- Strategically steered Thermal Welding Energy Technology promotion, including MiSeal the world s first reposable energy-based seal and drive technology, and exhibited skill with ENT, OB / GYN, Urology, and General Surgery specialties.
- Expertly trained surgeons during patient tonsillectomy, thyroidectomy, neck dissections, and laparoscopic surgeries.
Personally gained back substantial lost business within 1st year in territory.
Regional Sales Manager Southwest
- Maximized bottom-line performance by leading an account manager and field sales support team tasked with the sales of home electrotherapy devices, capital equipment, and custom epidural trays that were prescribed by physicians, including planning, developing, and implementing sales and marketing strategies to boost device sales.
Increased ETC dollars by 30% within the 1st 3 months of employment.
Achieved Top 1 ranking upon successful launch of new capital equipment.
Significantly improved region from Top 18 to Top 8 ranking within 4 months in 2011.
Earned Top 1 Regional Sales Manager status for C-arm table and spine positioning system launch.
Specialty District Sales Manager Arizona District
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward mentoring and managing a team of representatives, primary care, and specialty representatives, as well as specialists (e.g. neurology, rheumatology, orthopedics, pain management).
Successfully increased district ranking from 34th to 7th in 2007.
Achieved most successful formulary pull through on Sierra Health Plan for Opana ER.
Profitably introduced Opana ER in the pain market, and achieved 9.33% and 25% MS in markets.
Conceptualized, developed, and executed sales and marketing strategies and led key sales meetings.
Selected by senior management as the first candidate to join the home office Outside in Rotation program.
Ranked #1 nationally with launch of new Testosterone Therapy and achieved 645% to goal vs. 150% national.
Led national field sales force during weekly Votaren Gel Supercharger conference calls to increase pull through.
District Sales Manager Mountain District
- Drove Mountain District business growth as the first and only District Manager tasked to develop a sales force in the Western U.S. while producing new West-based territories expansion to establish company and product recognition.
- Collaborated with representatives in North Houston, South Houston, Houston Specialty, Beaumont, McAllen, Lubbock, El Paso, Las Vegas, Denver, and Phoenix to further build the territory, and handled all facets of recruitment, training, and management of new representatives in Denver, Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, and Tucson.
Ranked #1 in West Region for Respi-TANN PD launch.
Spearheaded launch of Xodol, Alcortin, Novacort, and Respi-TANN PD.
Honored with District Manager of the Quarter Award in 3rd and 4th Quarters of 2005.
Achieved #1 ranking by driving company growth over previous year for DDD and Exponent.
Increased district total sales dollars by 800%+ and district total sales RX by 400%+ in the 1st year.
Professional Sales Representative
- Played a vital role in mentoring family practice physicians, internal medicine doctors, pediatricians, allergists, OB / GYNs, and pharmacists regarding clinical product information for the best medical treatment for patients in the practice.
- Modified prescribing habits for Zyrtec, Lortab, Ditropan XL, Frova, Luxiq, Olux, and UCB products via persuasive skills.
- Served as Western Region PCP new capsule reporter, including training new sales representatives within the company, as well as comprehensively designing PowerPoint presentations for quarterly district meetings.
Honored with 2002 s President s Club status.
Nominated as Representative of the Year (Out of 67).
Recognized as Phoenix District s Managed Care Champion.
Achieved Regional Leadership Award and Whatever It Takes Award.
Served as UCB representative at job fairs to interview potential candidates.
Received highly competitive Western Region Managed Care Leadership Award.
Noted as #2 out of 600 for Zyrtec growth for 4 years, and #3 for Frova growth in 2003.
Additional Professional Experience
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Phoenix, AZ 1996 1999
Pharmaceutical Wholesale Representative FoxMeyer Drug Company, Phoenix, AZ 1994 1996
Medical Sales Representative United Medical Supply, San Antonio, XXXXXX 1992 1994
New Account Sales Representative BellSouth Mobile Communication, Houston, XXXXXX 1991 1992
Bachelor of Science in Business Sam Houston State University
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multimillion-Dollar Consultative Sales, Territory Development, New Business Development, Multi-Account Management, Marketing, Strategic Analysis / Planning, and Trends Tracking. I am also highly skilled in Team Building / Training, Client Needs Assessment, Client Relations / Management, Product Promotions / Growth, Contracts / Negotiations, and Product Quality Assurance.
Currently, as an Immunoassay Sales Specialist for bioMerieux, Inc., I expertly lead forward-thinking sales to Lab, ED, ICU, Infection Control, Purchasing, CMOs, CFOs, and CEOs, including managing sales of new biomarker (Procalcitonin) in a $3.1-million territory while handling strategic planning, pipeline management, and forecasting. I also analyze existing customers for menu expansion and provide target lists for potential customers in the territory. Furthermore, I profitably lead sales / support for a U.S. menu of Diagnostic Assays (i.e. Sepsis, Cardiac Panel, Tumor Markers, DDimer, and MMRV).
A sampling of my achievements include:
Consistently ranking in the Top 10.
Ranking #1 in the region for territory revenue.
Increasing territory sales by 59% from $1.3 million to $3.1 million.
Building highly productive operations by mentoring all new sales representatives.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Business from Sam Houston State University.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in regional leadership, district leadership, and sales representative roles.
As a proven leader, I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I would like to thank you for providing me with the opportunity to interview for the [ Insert Job Title ] position currently available within your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements, I am confident that you will find me to be an incredible asset toward achieving your goals.
As previously discussed, I am a cross-functional professional who offers experience in Multimillion-Dollar Consultative Sales, Territory Development, New Business Development, Multi-Account Management, Marketing, Strategic Analysis / Planning, and Trends Tracking, as well as talents in Team Building / Training, Client Needs Assessment, Client Relations / Management, Product Promotions / Growth, Contracts / Negotiations, and Product Quality Assurance. Please recall that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Business from Sam Houston State University.
Throughout my career, I have excelled in progressive sales specialist, regional leadership, district leadership, and sales representative roles for high-profile bioMerieux, Inc., Microline Surgical, Endo Pharmaceuticals, and Accentia Biopharmaceuticals, to name a few, where I successfully led multimillion-dollar sales of pharmaceutical and medical products / services to boost the bottom line within highly competitive markets. I proactively developed results-generating strategies with my proven understanding of the industry to penetrate new markets and improve underperforming regions and territories. I also continually ranked as a top performer and award-winning leader while collectively driving best practices and delivering world-class products and services. [ Suggestion! Address Here Any Relevant Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Discussed During Your Interview ] For the sum of these reasons, I am confident that I can attain success in a rewarding [ Insert Job Title ] role within your company.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!