This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 18 years of professional experience directing operations within fast-paced, customer-centric environments. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing innovative strategies to increase efficiency. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Self-motivated Leader with 18 years of experience in operations management, team building and customer service.
- Recognized for the ability to direct activities of high-performance teams within fast-paced environments.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to delivering top notch customer service and ensuring overall satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational abilities, key to maintaining quality control throughout all operations.
- Skilled in streamlining process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency.
Training & Development
Retail POS Systems
MS Office Suite
Quest Events LLC., Las Vegas, NV 2011-2017
- Fulfilled key leadership position overseeing all daily operations within a fast-paced environment.
- Revamped existing processes to significantly increase profitability.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while building, training and managing high-performance teams.
- Utilized excellent interpersonal abilities to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers; focus heavily on ensuring overall satisfaction.
- Strategically grew annual revenue from $500k to $1.8M.
- Implemented various strategies to reduce turnover rate from 80% to 20%.
Harbor Freight Tools, Chula Vista, CA 2011
Assistant Store Manager
- Provided direct support to Store Manager while overseeing daily operations within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Identified customer needs and used strong product knowledge to ensure fulfillment.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while overseeing various financial operations.
The Home Depot, Poway, CA 2005-2011
Assistant Store Manager
- Assumed key management position, overseeing day to day operations for 120+ Associates.
- Conducted in-depth training to boost employee performance; focused heavily on sales growth and delivering quality customer service.
- Thoroughly reviewed expense and inventory data to maintain quality control and increase profitability.
Royal Lanes Bowling Alley, Phillipsburg, KS; Owner 2004-2005
The Home Depot, Las Vegas, NV; Department Supervisor / Assistant Manager 1999-2004
Coursework Completed, Marine corps Ground Radio Repair School, 29 Palms, CA
Volunteer, Special Olympics in the U.S. and Japan
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!