This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional possessing a strong business acumen and broad experience across multiple industries, including real estate, office administration and law firms.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline office operations to significantly increase efficiency within fast-paced environments.
- Skilled at performing various administrative tasks, including financial operations management, report generation and devising strategic project plans.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive, lasting relationships.
Real Estate Knowledge
Attention to Detail
TAB Solutions, Inc. (Formerly AirDronics), Lakeway, TX; Business Owner 2003-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role overseeing all day to day operations within a fast-paced corporation.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while managing financial operations; responsible for accurate bookkeeping, handling billing and managing collections.
- Leverage top notch interpersonal abilities to establish and maintain lasting client relationships.
- Use excellent organizational skills to generate detailed reports to show project status; maintain open lines of communication with clients.
- Thoroughly review project timetables and ensure achievement of deadlines.
- Perform various administrative tasks as necessary; streamline processes to optimize efficiency throughout office operations.
KW Commercial, Austin, TX; Real Estate Agent 2012-2013
- Leveraged various strategies, including prospecting and networking, to continually grow existing client base.
- Utilized top notch interpersonal skills to establish rapport with clients, identify needs and promote residential properties.
- Successfully resolved inquiries regarding pricing, mortgages and market conditions.
Pryor Johnson Carney Karr Nixon, P.C., Englewood, CO; Paralegal 2009-2010
- Provided key legal support to a medical malpractice Attorney; performed various administrative tasks, including record management.
- Exemplified top notch interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with clients.
- Contributed extensively to overall trial preparation; assisted with discovery process, submitted disclosures and handled deposition notices.
Law Offices of John J. Mattey, Englewood, CO; Paralegal 2004-2005
Salmon & Lampert, P.C., Englewood, CO; Paralegal 2001-2004
Walberg, Dagner & Tucker, P.C., Englewood, CO; Paralegal 2000-2001
Cooper & Clough, P.C., Denver, CO Paralegal 1998-2000
Centennial Healthcare Plaza, Englewood, CO; Surgical Assistant 1997-2000
Littleton Adventist Hospital, Littleton, CO; Surgical Assistant 1996-1997
The Women's Group, Littleton, CO; Medical Assistant 1996-1997
Memorial Hospital, Colorado Springs, CO; Surgical Assistant 1995-1996
Paralegal Certificate, ABA Approved, Denver Paralegal Institute, Denver, CO; 1998
Bachelor of Science in Criminology, Metropolitan State College, Denver, CO; 1996
Practical Nursing Diploma, Fitzsimmons Army Medical Center, Denver, CO; 1996
Surgical Assistant, U.S. Army Reserves, Aurora, CO;1990-1996
Licensed Practical Nursing School | Operating Room Technician
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!