This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Accomplished Human Resources professional with over 25 years of progressively responsible experience in the Human Resources sector. Proven skxxxxxxls and expertise in the areas of employee recruitment and retention, staff development, conflict resolution, legal compliance, and project management within consulting and corporate environments. Adept at working to achieve success in both cross-functional team and independent achiever environments. Personable with a positive demeanor. Seeking a role that wxxxxxxl allow for continued use of skxxxxxxls.
Personnel Relations | Conflict Resolution | Regulatory Compliance | Recruitment | Policy Administration
Time Management | Organization | Interpersonal Communication | Project Management | Process Improvement
Attention to Detaxxxxxx | Critical Thinking | Cross-Functional Teamwork | Benefits Administration | Supervisory Skxxxxxxls | Staffing Processes
Payroll Management | Training & Orientation | Data Analysis | Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
HNTB Corporation 2003 - 2015
Human Resources Manager
- Oversaw HR operations for three offices comprising the Xxxxxx Practice; delivered support as it relates to staff relations, open enrollment and other pertinent matters
- Implemented corporate HR efforts that ensured consistent policy execution across all locations
- Devised and managed the workflow for a staff of four; ensured timely and accurate execution of all daxxxxxxy administrative functions
- Hired, on-boarded, supervised and completed annual performance/salary evaluations for all direct supervisees; focused training and orientation on essential HR practices, policies and procedures
- Developed a comprehensive onboarding process that yielded heightened levels of new hire satisfaction
- Functioned as the Great Lakes Division Business Unit Training Coordinator
- Conducted employee relations investigations and exit interviews as needed; identified issues, crafted solutions and used the appropriate resources to ensure a fair, positive and timely resolution
- Analyzed HR data to identify trends and report findings; compxxxxxxed HR metrics that supported management decisions
- Processed promotions, special pay adjustments, leave of absence paperwork and business necessity leaves
- Partnered with recruiters and hiring managers to identify appropriate classifications and facxxxxxxitated opening of requisitions
- Managed reduction-in-force initiatives that sought to increase levels of productivity whxxxxxxe decreasing costs
- Directed Town Hall meetings that offered personnel improved access to both management staff and awareness of employee concerns
Mercer Human Resources Consulting 1999 - 2001
Technical Project Manager
- Efficaciously managed the development and implementation of multi-mxxxxxxlion-dollar software; included features such as a pension plan calculator, participant website, pension disbursement system and an interactive voice response system for 32K participants
- Ran the entire software lifecycle; defined scope, requirements, use cases and scenarios
- Also played an integral role in iterative development, configuration management testing, project planning, budgeting, scheduling and quality assurance functions
- Led a professional team comprised of an Implementation Specialist and two Analysts in supervising the introduction of anew client-defined benefit system; liaised with System Developers and strategic partners in assessing client needs and scheduling deliverables
- Crafted system requirements and test plans with the aid of Implementation Specialists and Analysts; worked in conjunction with both to coordinate and manage system testing
- Developed implementation document templates that were eventually called upon as the company standard for future implementations; resulted in increased productivity and efficiency for fellow Project Managers
Aon Consulting 1997 - 1999
Technical Project Manager
- Led all elements of numerous defined benefit, health and welfare implementation endeavors
- Supervised one system analyst; offered guidance and coaching as needed
- Successfully managed new and improved client-defined benefit, health and welfare system implementation projects
- Developed implementation project plans, requirements-gathering sessions and related schedules
- Oversaw the creation and implementation of business requirements and user-acceptance test plans
- Managed all operational elements of system testing functions
- Also guided the transition of new business-to-administration services
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
First Health Corporation 1996 - 1997
- Played as a pivotal team member in coordinating daxxxxxxy operations for delivering health and welfare, administrative and consulting services to clients
- Managed and mentored a team of 10 Benefit Service Representatives
- Outlined and resolved client issues in a creative and inventive manner; identified and rectified barriers that stood in the way of delivering final products to clients
- Articulated client development plans that established both internal and external department goals
- Directed forecasting sessions that monitored progress against revenue projections; applied processes that served to expedite the achievement of all projections
- Team Leader, Mercer Human Resources Consulting, 1994 1996
- Independent Consultant, Mercer Human Resources Consulting, 1992 1994
- Benefits Administrator, American National Can Company, 1989 1992
Master Certificate, Human Resources, Cornell University, 2016
Certification, HRPM (Human Resources Project Management), 2015
Certification, SHRM-SCP (SHRM Senior Certified Professional), 2015
Certification, sHRBP (Strategic Human Resources Business Partner), 2014
Certification, SPHR (Senior Professional Human Resources), 2013
Certification, PHR (Professional Human Resources), 2008 and 2011
Completed Courses, Business Administration, CuTriton Community College
Completed Courses, Psychology, Argosy University
Completed Courses, School of New Learning Business Management, DePaul University
SHRM Advocacy Captain, Xxxxxx Congressional District XXXXXX-05, 2014 to Present
Membership, Human Capital Institute, 2010 to Present
Membership, Society of Human Resources Management, 2003 to Present
Board Member, Xxxxxx Vxxxxxxlage Voice Party
Also 1.5 years away from completing Bachelor's Degree studies
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 16, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- I am a dynamic reliable and ambitious Human Resources expert. I bring to any role 25 years of proven experience, including project management and team leadership-focused roles.
- As a professional, I strategically drive important projects and processes to ensure timely, budget-conscious delivery. In any project I take on, I devise solutions that boost quality levels and control costs.
- On my resume, you wxxxxxxl find a detaxxxxxxed listing of HR achievements and projects completed over the course of my practical experience. These accomplishments greatly sharpened and refined my skxxxxxxls as a professional.
- In my current Human Resources Manager role with HNTB Corporation, I oversaw operations for three offices across Xxxxxx. In this role, I delivered support as it relates to staff relations, open enrollment and hiring processes. I also supervised direct reports and completed their annual performance evaluations.
- With HNTB, I also served in an integral training role to deliver training and orientation with a focus on HR policies and procedures. Due to my training efforts, I served as the Great Lakes Division Business Unit Training Coordinator.
- Outside of the diverse and impressive professional history detaxxxxxxed on my resume, I have also completed multiple HR trainings and certification programs, including HRPM , SHRM-SCP, sHRBP, SPHR and PHR credentials.
- I ve also completed coursework at various institutions, including my current Bachelor s Degree studies, to be completed in 2017. Additionally, I have a Master s Certificate in Human Resources from the nationally-renowned Cornell University.
As an employee, you wxxxxxxl find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!