This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 20+ years of experience enforcing the law and promoting safety for civilians. I have applied my strong leadership skills toward training team members. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor Degree in Police Science.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
- Dedicated US Marine Corps Veteran possessing over 20 years of experience in law enforcement.
- Demonstrated ability to promote safety throughout all daily activities.
- Possesses top notch leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experienced in conducting in depth training to educate team members on policies and procedures.
Safety / Security Operations
Human Resource Services
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Hospice of the Nature Coast 2011-2016
Patient Support Volunteer
- Utilized strong leadership skills to conduct training for new volunteers; thoroughly reviewed policies and processes.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills while providing support to patients and family members.
- Recognized as Volunteer of the Year (2012).
Fairfax County Police Department 1985-2010
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to top notch leadership skills.
- Promoted safety throughout all day to day operations.
- Utilized strong organizational skills to coordinate vehicles, manage budget and maximize resources.
- Performed various human resource services, including hiring, maintaining employee files and monitoring performance.
- Conducted in depth training regarding policies and procedures.
Fairfax County Sheriff s Department; Deputy 1982-1985
United States Marine Corps; Sergeant Instructor / Infantry 1975-1982
Bachelor Degree in Police Science, The George Washington University
Golden Key Club Member; GPA: 3.89
National Association of Retired Law Enforcement Officers
Bronze Medal of Valor
Life Saving Award
Meritorious Action Award (Two Time Recipient)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!