This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Nursing Professional with several years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background within several types of healthcare environments. Experienced in managing complex patient cases, creating comprehensive treatment plans, and monitoring for changes in patient status. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Proficient in: Sigma Care, IMar, Microsoft Office Suite, Peachtree Accounting, Sunrise, Omni MD, and Wound Care Expert Software
Critical Patient Care Medication Administration Coaching/Training Patient Education
Patient Assessment/Triage Attention to Detail Wound Management/Care Discharge Planning
Team Leadership HIPAA Compliance Obtaining Patient Vital Signs Insurance Pre-Approvals
- Support nursing and patient care operations within a fast-paced environment with a concentration on supporting between 8 to 15 patients
- Maintain a keen knowledge of cardiothoracic, stroke, and medical-surgical patients within a step-down unit which requires monitoring vital signs and documenting changes in medical status
- Assist Registered Nurses with the set-up of telemetry monitors, prepare patients for procedures, monitor blood sugar, and complete both phlebotomy and EKG monitoring
Oversee daily nursing functions within the organization which included identifying resident medical needs and ensuring healthcare standards are adhered to
Distribute and administer medications, provide medical treatments to residents, maintain positive rapport with residents, and quickly respond to critical patient situations
Supervise a team of CNA s which requires providing coaching and guidance, attend internal staff meetings, and complete training courses as needed
Restorix Health, Staten Island, NY May 2011-December 2016
- Provided superior medical care to patients which included submitting insurance pre-authorization paperwork, ensuring ICD codes are correct, and scheduling patient appointments
- Played a lead role in the department s quality improvement planning team which required collection patient data along with updating patient files on a regular basis
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities to maintain rapport with patients and their families, cared for complex wounds, obtained patient vital signs, and completing diagnostic testing
- Ensured HIPAA regulations were consistently followed, monitored patient plans of care, and maintained a significant knowledge of appropriate hyperbaric chamber operation
Additional Experience Includes: Systems Accountant, American Originals Corporation (1996-2005)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in Licensed Practical Nursing roles with experience in assessing/triaging patients within various medical units, managing complex patient cases, and implementing patient treatment plans. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to maintain positive rapport with others, train new staff members, and oversee discharge planning logistics.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background and several industry specific certifications.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!