This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Self-motivated recent Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands on experience to a software development, database development or database management opportunity.
- Regarded for the ability to implement various IT tools to streamline daily operations, maximize efficiency and reduce company cost.
- In depth understanding of database design, development and maintenance.
- Well versed in programming, networking and GUI creation.
Networking: LAN, IP Sub-netting
Databases: MySQL server, Oracle SQL/PL server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access
Senior Project: Jetline Website 2014
- Resourcefully developed website using Ruby on Rails and MySQL; performed integration and unit testing to verify functionality.
- Opened channels of communication between fans to celebrities, athletes and other high profile individuals.
Senior Project: Teacher s Database Program 2014
- Utilized strong knowledge of Oracle, JDBC and Java to successfully design and generate GUI to access a database.
- Program streamlines tracking of student enrollment, attendance and grades.
Junior Project: Assembly Instruction Simulator 2012
- Contributed extensively to creation of GUI, utilizing Java to import files with assembly language instructions, as well as display instructions in a table.
- Strategically interpret and execute instructions and display results.
Sophomore Project: Beauty Supply Database Program 2012
- Used various tools, including MySQL, JDBC, JfreeChart and iText to access a database.
- Program critically served as point of sale while accounting for pricing and inventory levels.
DC Energy, Vienna, VA 2015-Present
- Fulfill key role designing, deploying and maintaining databases for automated processes, key to inserting new data and updating existing rows.
- Successfully obtain CSV, XML, XLS and TXT documents utilizing curl commands within PHP scripts.
- Contribute extensively to large parsing project; creating 35 Golang scripts to parse 35+ staff members.
GreenStar Coop, Ithaca, NY 2011-2015
Information Technology Assistant
- Chief responsibilities included issuing IP addresses, updating/maintaining software/equipment and generating SQL reports.
- Heavily involved in infrastructure maintenance, including routers, switches and Ethernet cords.
- Enhanced user site experience throughout implementation of successful Ruby scripting language.
Cerner Corporation, Kansas City, KS 2014
Software Engineer Intern
- Strategically identified discrepancies within MPages and developed innovative resolutions.
- Contributed to creation of virtual domain, critical to maximizing efficiency for Solution Works Team.
Johns Hopkins University CTY Internship, Saratoga Springs, NY 2013
Computer Science Teacher's Assistant Intern
- Developed successful strategies to teach basic concepts of programming, Java GUI development and data retrieval utilizing SQL.
TC3 Community College, Dryden, NY 2011-2012
Computer Science Tutor
- Promoted student growth and development by conducting extensive programming language, SQL and database management tutoring.
TC3 Community College, Dryden, NY 2011
Technology Support Assistance
- Assumed key support role, with associated responsibilities including troubleshooting and maintaining computer files, as well as assembling computer equipment.
AC Moore Arts and Crafts, Ithaca, NY 2009-2011
- Streamlined incoming shipment processes within warehouse.
FedEx Kinko's CPC, Durham, NC 2003-2008
Senior Project Manager
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, primarily focused on oversight of 20 direct reports, driving district performance and achieving existing goals.
- Recognized as Top Performer in 2004 and Employee of the Month in May 2005.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Binghamton University, State University of New York; 2015
Associate of Science in Computer Science, Tompkins County Community College; 2012
Associate of Science in General Studies, Tompkins County Community College; 2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!