This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 2 years of experience as a Medical Assistant. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward caring for patients suffering from various sicknesses. To complement this background, I possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated Medical Assistant eager to strengthen existing knowledge and skills in a progressive organization.
- Skilled in providing medical support to patients suffering from various ailments.
- Possesses extensive experience assessing patients, collecting vital signs and conducting in depth tests.
- Certified Phlebotomist experienced in collecting and analyzing blood samples.
- Strong attention to detail; well versed in maintaining accurate patient records.
Venipuncture & Dermal Puncture
Medical Record Management
Blood Specimen Storage
Concentra Medical Center 2015-Present
- Fulfill key role providing medical support, including conducting drug screens, physicals, urinalysis, and venipuncture.
- Associated duties include injury care, medication administration, performing biometric screening and removing stitches.
- Assess patients, make knowledge based recommendations to promote health and properly record patient progress.
- Check patient vital signs; properly record height, weight, temperature and blood pressure.
- Conduct various tests, including EKGs, audiograms, cholesterol capillary, strep throat and influenza testing.
- Maintain accuracy throughout all medical coding and record management.
- Provide support to Physical Therapist while conducting Human Performance Evaluations.
- Package blood; ensure on time delivery to lab.
- Perform administrative functions as necessary; managed calls, schedule appointments, provide high level of service to patients and maintain records.
- Utilize various strategies to bring patients back to consciousness.
- Use Allscripts to accurately record patient data.
Comfort Keepers, Ottumwa, IA 2015
In Home Caretaker
- Assisted patients with activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, therapy exercises, medication administration and meal preparation.
- Performed various tasks, including errands and accompanying patients to appointments.
Grifols Plasma Donation Center 2015
- Completed administrative tasks as necessary, including filing and record management.
- Collected and analyzed blood samples for lipids, protein levels and reticulyte count.
Medical Assistant Program, Penn Foster
Undergraduate Degree, Penn Foster; 2016
Phlebotomy Certificate, DMACC, Ankeny, IA; 2014
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!