This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Leader with over 10 years of experience driving operational efficiency and increasing sales revenue within fast-paced environments.
- Proven ability to build, train and mentor high performance teams.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- Strong organizational skills; well versed in completing administrative functions.
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Sprint, Coeur d'Alene, ID 2016-Present
- Demonstrate strong leadership, sales and organizational abilities while overseeing daily branch operations.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and product knowledge to continually upsell and drive company revenue.
- Oversee financial operations, including budget management, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction; promote customer retention.
- Leverage company knowledge to provide training and mentoring to newly hired employees.
- Recognized as Top Sales Producer; implemented effective strategies to achieve first place branch performance status within district.
Lowes, Spokane Valley, WA 2013-2015
Department Sales Manager
- Associated responsibilities included scheduling, training, performance management and inventory control.
- Utilized strong product knowledge to continually increase sales revenue and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Implemented highly effective sales strategies, resulting in an increase in annual sales from $2.3M to $5.7M.
- Ensured safety throughout all daily operations.
AFLAC, Lakewood, WA 2011-2012
- Developed innovative sales strategies/solutions to promote company services to 100+ accounts.
- Fostered positive, lasting client relationships.
- Continually grew existing client base throughout various tactics, including networking, social media and cold calling.
- Achieved consistent, on-target revenue delivery via lead identification, qualification and sales pipeline management.
Sears, Spokane, WA 2005-2011
Assistant Store Manager
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership, sales and organizational abilities.
- Directed all department activities, including management of 45 employees, training and development and talent acquisition.
- Utilized strong customer service skills to drive sales revenue; continually met and exceeded goals.
- Recognized for increasing profits from $3.6M to $5.7M within 5-year period; transitioned failing store to top of district within 1-year period.
Bachelor of Arts in Prelaw and Human Resource Management, Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!