This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic CHA who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on hospitality business operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in autonoxxxxxxus and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain overall objectives.
Honored as 2008 Xxxxxx Lakes Area Small Business of the Year.
Recognized as a TripAdvisor s Hall of Fame award winner for 2015.
Received TripAdvisor s Certificate of Excellence for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Honored as Xxxxxx Hotel Xxxxxxtel Lodging Association s General Manager of the Year in 2011.
Received Comfort Inn s Urban Hotel of the Year award in 2009, 2011, 2013, and 2014, and 2015.
Recognized for job excellence with 11 Choice Hotels International Platinum Awards top 3% of the franchise.
General Manager (2002 Present)
Comfort Inn & Suites, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking hospitality operations for this 102-room hotel, including coordinating and managing the set-up of stable operations while driving continued award-winning property success.
Honored with Comfort Inn s Urban Hotel of the Year award in 2009, 2011, 2013, and 2014, and 2015.
General Manager (2000 2002)
Best Western Music Capital Inn, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX
- Strategically steered fast-paced hotel operations for this 93-unit franchised property to meet and / or exceed all goals.
Received Chairman s Award from Best Western International for a Perfect 1,000-Point Inspection Score.
General Manager (1998 2000)
Rodeway Inn, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX
- Led targeted decision-making in the transition of a high-volume 95-unit independent xxxxxxtel into a franchised property.
Recognized as a Finalist for Rodeway Inn of the Year in 2000 with Choice Hotels International.
Assistant General Manager (1996 1998)
Best Western Center Point Inn, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX
- Played a vital role in co-managing a 166-unit xxxxxxtel within the heart of Xxxxxx, XXXXXX to exceed corporate objectives.
Successfully directed large-scale Front Office and Housekeeping Departments.
Additional leadership role included Director of Operations for Leisure Hotel Corporation (LHC) where tasks encompassed supervising 10 limited service hotels in a 3-state area, as well as recruiting, hiring, and training general managers; supervising the opening of new properties; implementing policies and procedures; and inspecting and auditing properties.
Associate s Degree in Business Management (Administration Emphasis) Hutchinson Community College
Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) American Hotel Education Institute (AHEI)
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multi-Unit Hospitality Management, Team Building / Training, New Business Development, Start-Up Operations, Customer Service, Strategic Analysis/ Planning, Trends Tracking, and Multi-Project Management. I am also highly skilled in Multimillion-Dollar Budget Control, Profit / Loss, Auditing, HAZCOM Program Design / Development, OSHA Regulations, ADA Regulations, and Conflict Resolution, axxxxxxng other areas.
Currently, as a General Manager of Myer Hotels Xxxxxx-based Comfort Inn & Suites, I lead forward-thinking hospitality operations for this 102-room hotel, including coordinating and managing the set-up of stable, efficient operations while driving continued award-winning property success. Within this managerial role, our property was honored with Comfort Inn s prestigious Urban Hotel of the Year award in 2009, 2011, 2013, and 2014, and 2015.
A sampling of my other career-wide accomplishments with Myer Hotels included:
Winning TripAdvisor s competitive Hall of Fame award for 2015.
Achieving honor as 2008 Xxxxxx Lakes Area Small Business of the Year.
Receiving TripAdvisor s Certificate of Excellence for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Receiving 11 Choice Hotels International Platinum Awards top 3% of the franchise.
Attaining honor as Xxxxxx Hotel Xxxxxxtel Lodging Association s General Manager of the Year in 2011.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned an Associate s Degree in Business Management (Administration Emphasis) from Hutchinson Community College. I am also recognized as a Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) through the American Hotel Education Institute (AHEI).
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!