This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- 20 years of experience increasing efficiency throughout daily office operations.
- In depth understanding of strategic human resource management processes, as well as accounting operations.
- Possesses strong interpersonal communication skills, critical to fostering positive relationships.
- Skilled in conducting thorough training for newly hired employees; focusing heavily on policy compliance.
Human Resource Services
Training and Development
Continuum Health Alliance, Marlton, NJ 2013-Present
Coordinator, Purchasing Department/Operations
- Fulfill key role overseeing day to day operations, with associated responsibilities including project coordination, marketing and contracts management.
- Successfully managed request for proposals (RFPs) for purchasing and pricing operations.
Ceridian, Client: The Salvation Army, Philadelphia, PA 2013
- Performed human resource services, including payroll processing for 1,400 employees, oversight of relations and ensuring regulatory compliance.
My Heaven Scents, Burlington, NJ 2008-2013
Partner/Manager, HR/Payroll/Office Manager
- Assumed critical human resource management position, focusing primarily on employee onboarding, payroll management, benefits administration and employee relations management.
- Oversaw financial tasks, including reconciliation, accounting report generation and journal entry creation.
- Cultivated positive vendor relationships, ensured favorable terms throughout all transactions.
- Responsible for managing Point of Service system for inventory control.
- Utilized various software, including MS Excel and QuickBooks, to manage invoicing, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
IFCO Systems, Burlington, NJ 2004-2009
Administrator/Office Manager/Human Resources
- Oversaw daily human resource operations, including benefits administration, drug screening, employee attendance and 401k administration for 100+ employees.
- Heavily involved in new hire on boarding, including conducting orientation, training and I9 processing.
- Successfully utilized ADP, Paychex and Ceridian to complete payroll processing.
- Acquired outstanding company funds.
Short Run Bindery, Medford, NJ 1996-2003
Administrator/Office Manager/Human Resources/Bookkeeper
- Associated duties included oversight of performance and relations for 100 staff members.
- Ensured compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Utilized software to complete payroll processing, time card management and accounts receivable/payable.
- Successfully administered benefits/401k, created journal entries and generated expense reports.
Associate Degree in Accounting and Business, Burlington County College, Pemberton, NJ
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist/CPR, Graduated with Honors, Omega Institute, Cinnaminson, NJ
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!