This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 20 years of professional experience in fast-paced environments. I have applied my strong attention to detail to maintaining accuracy throughout financial operations. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership, organizational and problem solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Detail-oriented Professional possessing strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Recognized for the ability to form and maintain positive relationships.
- Skilled in building and managing staff members.
- Strong attention to detail with a proven track record of managing financial operations.
- Regarded for the
ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of
expertise, service and professionalism.
Financial Operations Management
Attention to Detail
Sweet Dreams Daycare 2001-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role overseeing all day to day operations.
- Leverage strong interpersonal communication skills to form positive relationships with parents and students.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while overseeing financial operations.
- Utilize excellent leadership abilities to direct activities of three staff members.
- Maintain detailed records; accurately track contracts, immunization records and student accounts.
- Foster a positive, safe environment; maintain adherence to all safety regulations regarding weather, natural disasters and power outages.
- Ensure compliance to all state regulations; prepare for quarterly audits.
- Manage business budget.
Service 1 Federal Credit Union 1993-2001
- Delivered high quality service to bank patrons throughout daily operations.
- Thoroughly reviewed financial information for accuracy; resolved discrepancies as necessary.
- Regularly balanced vault, traveler s checks and money orders; conducted employee audits.
- Performed in depth investigations of fraudulent activity.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while ensuring a timely completion of all transactions.
Continuing Education Completed in: Child Development, Language Development, Positive Discipline and Guidance, The Child Care Professional and Family, Quality Child Care, Health, Safety, & Universal Precautions.
Infant, Child, and Adult CPR / First Aid / AED Certifications
Coursework Completed, Faulkner State Community College, Fairhope, AL
High School Diploma, Theodore High School, Theodore, AL
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!