This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute existing skills to a challenging opportunity in fashion and media.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; recognized for maintaining professional etiquette throughout all interactions.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly in fast-paced environments.
- Regarded for the ability to perform independently and as a team contributor.
- In depth knowledge of the fashion industry obtained throughout hands-on professional exposure and personal interest.
- Linguistic fluency in Chinese and English.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Office Suite.
Master of Arts in Media, Culture and Communication
New York University New York, US Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development; 2017
Relevant Coursework Completed in: Television Business, Interpersonal Communication, Gender Studies; Globalization and Transnational Media
Bachelor of Arts in Communication, GPA: 3.66, Academic Honors
University of Washington, Seattle, WA; 2015
Relevant Coursework Completed in: Social Science, Communication Research, Discourse: Text/Talk, Writing Mass Media, Media Ethics, Comparative Media Systems and Rhetoric / Pop Culture.
Los Angeles Fashion Week, Los Angeles, CA 2017
Intern, Backstage and Production
- Gained valuable exposure to best production processes within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills to coordinate modeling auditions and casting calls.
- Provided direct support to production team; used excellent problem-solving skills to resolve issues rapidly.
Xi'an Xijiang Property 2016
Intern, Event Planning Department
- Gained valuable exposure to effective event planning and public relations processes.
- Implemented innovative strategies to promote property.
- Obtained hands on exposure to successful sales tactics; provided direct support to Sales Representatives.
Chinese Radio, Seattle, WA 2014-2015
- Exemplified excellent organizational skills, coupled with a strong attention to detail.
- Wrote detailed interview outlines and facilitated on-site interviews.
- Recognized for independently completing 4 feature stories.
Seattle Beauty Talk 2014-2015
Program Manager and Anchor
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of current fashion trends and beauty tips while successfully increasing number of program viewers.
- Created weekly program plans; wrote screenplays.
Xinhua News Agency, Shaanxi Branch, Xi an, China 2014
Intern / Social News Editorial Department
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while successfully compiling information, preparing memos and conducting interviews.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!