This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute existing skills to a challenging opportunity in fashion and media.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; recognized for maintaining professional etiquette throughout all interactions.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly in fast-paced environments.
- Regarded for the ability to perform independently and as a team contributor.
- In depth knowledge of the fashion industry obtained throughout hands-on professional exposure and personal interest.
- Linguistic fluency in Chinese and English.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Office Suite.
Master of Arts in Media, Culture and Communication
New York University New York, US Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development; 2017
Relevant Coursework Completed in: Television Business, Interpersonal Communication, Gender Studies; Globalization and Transnational Media
Bachelor of Arts in Communication, GPA: 3.66, Academic Honors
University of Washington, Seattle, WA; 2015
Relevant Coursework Completed in: Social Science, Communication Research, Discourse: Text/Talk, Writing Mass Media, Media Ethics, Comparative Media Systems and Rhetoric / Pop Culture.
Los Angeles Fashion Week, Los Angeles, CA 2017
Intern, Backstage and Production
- Gained valuable exposure to best production processes within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills to coordinate modeling auditions and casting calls.
- Provided direct support to production team; used excellent problem-solving skills to resolve issues rapidly.
Xi'an Xijiang Property 2016
Intern, Event Planning Department
- Gained valuable exposure to effective event planning and public relations processes.
- Implemented innovative strategies to promote property.
- Obtained hands on exposure to successful sales tactics; provided direct support to Sales Representatives.
Chinese Radio, Seattle, WA 2014-2015
- Exemplified excellent organizational skills, coupled with a strong attention to detail.
- Wrote detailed interview outlines and facilitated on-site interviews.
- Recognized for independently completing 4 feature stories.
Seattle Beauty Talk 2014-2015
Program Manager and Anchor
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of current fashion trends and beauty tips while successfully increasing number of program viewers.
- Created weekly program plans; wrote screenplays.
Xinhua News Agency, Shaanxi Branch, Xi an, China 2014
Intern / Social News Editorial Department
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while successfully compiling information, preparing memos and conducting interviews.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!