This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global business operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust company growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Vice President Finance
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking financial operations, including training, mentoring, coaching, and managing a top-performing team of 10 professionals in actively meeting and / or exceeding center-wide objectives.
- Exhibit sharp analytical abilities toward preparing and managing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, along with accurately reconciling comprehensive intercompany transactions for 6 large-scale centers and 5 international entities.
Boosted cash management with annual revenues of $30 million.
Successfully streamlined financial operations processes and procedures.
Reduced staff from 20 to 10 professionals during the cross-country office move.
Led the successful transition of the Accounting Department from Los Angeles to Xxxxxx City.
Controller ￨ Vice President
- Strategically steered financial operations for this facility service providing Xxxxxx- and New Jersey-based businesses with quality-focused office cleaning and lighting solutions, including creating and maintaining individual profit / loss statements for 100+ job centers, preparing clients financial analysis, and handling presentation of monthly statements.
- Directed Human Resource Department operations, including mentoring and managing a team of 4 staff accountants.
- Ensured seamless benefits administration efforts by handling workers compensation, as well as managing payroll audits.
Revamped a chart of accounts for greater transparency.
Expertly reconciled intercompany transactions for 4 entities.
Created retroactive financial statements from January of 2015 activities.
Prepared and filed accurate sales and use tax returns in 10 states and Puerto Rico.
Designed, developed, and managed a large-scale facility annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
Saved on outsourcing fees by working with accounting software to bring payroll in-house for 400+ staff.
- Maximized bottom-line performance toward managing accounting activities for this renowned history and art museum in Xxxxxx City, including preparing monthly cash and accrual financial statements, as well as accurately planning and prioritizing monthly activity schedules for temporarily restricted assets and handling all grant reporting.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing a team of 3 staff accountants and prioritizing personnel workflow.
Personally provided analytical support for CFO and department-wide stakeholders.
Cost-effectively prepared annual budgets, and updated quarterly forecasts for the museum.
Successfully engaged outside auditors to prepare FY14 s audit and address prior years inconsistencies.
Implemented a new FundEZ software version, including a new chart of accounts, departments, and codes.
Automated key monthly financial reporting by mapping results generated from FundEZ into Microsoft Excel.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing high-volume accounts payable processing, handling grants reporting, and recording monthly gains and losses on investment portfolio, as well as performing annual audit.
- Expertly handled grant administration, and prepared financial statements and corresponding analysis for annual audits.
Served as a resourceful liaison to external auditors during the filing of Form 990.
Successfully prepared the Form 990 questionnaire for efficient annual audit processes.
Streamlined monthly financial statement presentations by revamping the chart of accounts.
Developed new management reports from Fund EZ, and recorded gains and losses on investments.
- Played a vital role in driving general accounting operations success, including assisting in high-volume budget control, facilitating monthly forecasts, and coordinating and preparing consolidated international monthly financial statements.
- Developed action plans and spearheaded projects while strengthening the company s accounting, financial, and operational infrastructure by streamlining processes and upgrading technology for key functions and applications.
- Led targeted oversight of daily treasury functions, domestic and international wires in multiple currencies, and purchasing forward and option contracts to hedge against an exchange rate risk in alignment with objectives.
Successfully reduced annual postage costs and paper costs.
Identified improvement opportunities by analyzing existing systems.
Prepared and filed VAT returns for the Netherlands and other European offices.
Improved efficiency and reduced paper records by converting vendors to receiving ACH payment.
Reduced annual expense reporting costs by $12,000 by streamlining expense reimbursement procedures.
Automated processes in collaboration with CFO and Operations Controller to ensure timely task completion.
Accounting Manager (1999 2005) ￨ Billing Manager (1993 1999)
Master of Business Administration (Finance Emphasis)
Bachelor of Science in Economics
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ￨ Intuit QuickBooks
Microsoft Access ￨ Solomon ￨ FundEZ ￨ Raiser s Edge ￨ Altru ￨ WinTeam
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Global Multi-Site Financial Management, Full-Cycle Accounting, Multimillion-Dollar Budget Control, Profit / Loss, Strategic Analysis / Planning, and Trends Tracking. I am also highly skilled in New Business Development, Expense-Reduction Initiatives, Multi-Process Optimization, Streamlined Operational Procedures, Team Building / Training, and Client Relations, among other areas.
Currently, as Vice President of Finance for The Kabbalah Center, I expertly lead forward-thinking financial operations for this world-renowned non-profit organization, including training, mentoring, coaching, and managing a top-performing team of 10 professionals in actively meeting and / or exceeding center objectives. Within this role, I personally prepare and manage high-volume annual budgets and quarterly forecasts. I also accurately reconcile comprehensive intercompany transactions for 6 large-scale centers and 5 international entities.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Boosting cash management with annual revenues of $30 million.
Successfully streamlining financial operations processes and procedures.
Reducing staff from 20 to 10 professionals during the cross-country office move.
Leading the successful transition of the Accounting Department from Los Angeles to Xxxxxx City.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Business Administration in Finance from Pace University and a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Montclair State University.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in executive-level leadership, controller, and consultant roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!