This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-Oriented Veteran with an in-depth understanding of government agencies and over 30 years of logistics / operations management experience.
- Recognized for the ability to solve problems and streamline existing operations to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Expert level experience in implementing highly effective sales, purchasing and business development strategies; experienced in creating sales departments within existing businesses.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to forming and maintaining positive relationships.
ABC&D Bus Sales of Oklahoma 2015-Present
Sales and Purchasing Director / Operating Partner
- Fulfill key leadership position, successfully directing all sales / purchasing operations while overseeing sales team.
- Demonstrate top notch business development abilities; recognized for building sales department from the ground up.
- Strategically determine annual purchasing budget.
- Leverage in depth knowledge of state-specific and federal regulations to ensure compliance throughout all operations; make changes / conversions as necessary.
- Proactively complete finance training; utilize acquired skills to maintain quality control while handling financial transactions.
- Obtained certification from Oklahoma Used Dealer Association.
National Bus Sales of Tulsa 2011-2015
- Assumed key leadership position, overseeing daily activities of 7 team members within a company generating approximately $5M annually.
- Developed and implemented highly effective strategies to increase sales and continually boost performance.
- Utilized strong communication skills to form positive global relationships in multiple countries, including Mexico, El Salvador and Haiti.
- Obtained license from Oklahoma Used Dealer Association.
Internet Sales Director 2001-2011
Primeaux Kia (2008-2011) | Terry Reid Automotive Group (2007-2008) | Honda Carland North (2007) Economy Honda Superstore (2003-2007) | Right Honda of Scottsdale (2001-2003)
- Consistently generated strong repeat and referral business by contributing dynamic communication and interpersonal relation skills in building and establishing excellent relationships with customers.
- Strategically developed /integrated website to diversify revenue streams, leading to increased sales and market share.
- Successfully contributed to business development by using proactive prospecting techniques to generate new customers, demonstrating exceptional industry expertise and strong closing talents.
- Maintained full accountability for managing all sales activities generated from Internet sales division.
- Applied sharp business acumen toward defining/meeting goals to boost productivity, efficiency and performance.
- Manage e-Commerce traffic for all the dealerships including 3 Kia, 1 Mitsubishi and 2 Chevrolet stores.
- Conducted comprehensive review and analysis of the psychology of internet customers in order to successfully draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction.
United States Army 1984-1994
Unit Logistical Coordinator
- Acquired extensive knowledge and experience of the Standard Property Book System Redesign (SPBSR), Standard Army Maintenance System1 (SAMS1), Direct Support Standard Supply System (DS4) and/or the Manual Property Book System as applicable to the unit's requirements.
- Collaborated and coordinated with other personnel in the unit/organization to accomplish short- and long-range readiness requirements timely and efficiently.
- Illustrated detail orientation and organizational abilities in maintaining logistics administrative files, as well as all files for required supply regulations, publications, records and blank forms.
- Proficiently maintained individual and organizational clothing and individual equipment (OCIE) records, ensuring accuracy and completion.
- Maintained full accountability for all property issued to the unit in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Verified authorization and prepared supply request for all authorized classes of supply, ensuring all authorized equipment is on hand or on requisition.
- Received, inspected, verified, loaded, unloaded, segregated, stored, issued, delivered and turned in individual, organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
- Prepared and organized storage facilities to facilitate issue, receipt and inventory of supplies and equipment within fire, safety, and security requirements.
Sales & Purchasing
Business Management and Computer Courses; In Progress
Courses Completed, National Association for Pupil Transportation
Internet Sales Manager Certification & Sales Professional Certification - American Honda
Sales Professional Certification - Sonic Automotive
Internet Directors Certification & Business Managers Certification - Kia Motors
Internet Training: Autobytel, Edmunds, Cars Direct, Kelly Bluebook Cars. Com and Web Control System
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!