This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Quick-Learning Leader who offers a background in Program Design / Development, Trends Tracking / Analysis, Proposal Writing, Funding, Budgetary Compliance, Conference Planning, Community Relations, and Team Building / Training.
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on operations growth in alignment with an employer s vision, value, and goals, and can demonstrate skill in driving promotional projects through to success.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who serves as member of the Safe States Alliance Executive Board, and has been honored as a recipient of YWCA s Women Who Make a Difference award in 2014, among other state and county achievements.
Community / Public Relations
- Established and led community coalition efforts, including Xxxxxx County Suicide Prevention Task Force, Xxxxxx County Child Death Review Team, Xxxxxx County Health Improvement Project, and other school health and safety committees.
- Contributed solid communication and strong interpersonal relations skills as Vice-Chair of Xxxxxx County s SAFE KIDS.
- Distributed car seats and educated 650+ families annually via implementation of a popular child xxxxxxssenger safety program.
- Organized and facilitated annual injury prevention community conferences, including covering such topics as Suicide Prevention in Xxxxxx County and Playground Maintenance and Design Workshop that achieved high attendance rates.
- Coordinated and managed planning and implementation of an annual Women s Health Conference with 350+ xxxxxxrticixxxxxxnts.
- Built strong community relationships by co-hosting a popular Lower Xxxxxx Hospital radio show, Health & Fitness Forum.
Program Design / Development
- Designed and implemented educational programs for emergency medical services, nurses, and physicians regarding clinical and injury prevention topics, and additional coordinated efforts among dexxxxxxrtments and agencies to meet goals.
- Developed sports medicine programs in multiple community schools, including managing all facets of program operations ranging from prospecting schools to conceptualizing appropriate programs to training project-specific staff.
- Expertly evaluated current operational trends to identify community-wide needs in injury prevention, including coordinating solutions-focused programs within cross-functional dexxxxxxrtments with identified community xxxxxxrtners.
- Evaluated public health data to recognize community health needs, and designed programs to address critical deficiencies.
- Designed dynamic programs supporting various cultural, ethnic, and / or socioeconomic community requirements.
- Demonstrated sharp analytical abilities toward accurately identifying funding resources, including authoring grant proposals, adhering to budgetary needs for community health projects, and providing all reporting to funding sources.
Team Building / Training & Development
- Optimized cross-functional community-wide program success by coordinating staffing in alignment with key goals.
- Spearheaded results-focused health and safety programs on wide-ranging topics to support community-wide needs.
- Built a proven rapport among client xxxxxxtients for optimal athletic training, and won numerous awards / citations.
- Trained, mentored, and managed public health student interns from various local universities, along with engaging in state / national meetings and trainings to recognize potential program exxxxxxxnsion and increase professional knowledge.
Trauma Prevention Coordinator
Child Care Practitioner Health Care Consultant
Wellness & Mature Living Director (1993 1996) ￨ Lead Athletic Trainer ￨ Staff Athletic Trainer (1990 1995)
Lower Xxxxxx Hospital, Bristol, XXXXXX 1990 1996
Master of Arts in Teaching (Specialization in Health Education) Trenton State College
Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine Temple University
Additional Training, Development & Certifications Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer a background in Community / Public Relations, Business Xxxxxxrtnership Development, Prospecting, Program Design / Development, and Team Building / Training. I am also highly skilled in Trends Tracking, Needs Analysis / Assessment, Conference Planning, Funding, Grant Proposal Writing, and Budget Compliance, among other areas.
Throughout my career, I have excelled in progressive community, program development, and team building roles for various high-profile Xxxxxx-based public- and private-sector healthcare employers. During this time, I developed skills in evaluating high-volume data to assess trends and community needs; communicating and negotiating with cross-functional professional teams on the design and development of results-focused public programs for successful introduction into the community; and leading targeted educational and training initiatives to boost knowledge. I also have experience training, mentoring, and managing interns, xxxxxxrticixxxxxxting in state / national meetings to increase my professional knowledge, and continually building a rapport among clients / xxxxxxtients.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Arts in Teaching from Trenton State College and a Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine from Temple University.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!