This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced administrative and logistics management professional with 20+ years of experience within high-stress environments with a strong background in providing support to executive staff members and leading operational logistics. Experienced in leading complex projects, implementing unique strategies/procedures, and providing coaching/training to co-workers. Equipped with a significant level of communication and skills in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Administrative Support Team Leadership Process Improvement Customer Service/Support
Problem Solving/Critical Thinking Strategy Implementation Regulatory Compliance
Data Analysis Project Management Attention to Detail Financial Analysis Crisis Management
- Directed day to day operations within a fast-paced law enforcement environment which included supervising various divisions, leading cross-functional teams, and diffusing escalated situations
- Managed the hiring process for all employees, monitored internal recruiting budgets, and managed the schedules of shifts for approximately 90 Deputies and 12 Sergeants
- Led operations within various divisions which included the Professional Standards Division, Internal Affairs, and the Jail in addition to supervising over 20 employees within each division
- Designed and managed courtroom security plans, oversaw a $4.5MM court services budget, and played a lead role in the development of an in-house training course which was required by both the Board of State and Community Corrections and Standards and Training for Corrections Division
- Supported administrative and operational logistics within the organization which included supervising over 20 Deputies during various jail shifts in addition to providing training/coaching
- Provided individualized coaching to under-performing staff members, made termination recommendations, and developed innovative standard operating procedures
- Reviewed current policies and made change recommendations, evaluated internal training programs, and diffused escalated situations
Master s Degree, Pastoral Ministries, Santa Clara University (Currently Pursuing)
Juris Doctorate, Monterey College of Law
Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, Minor in English, University of California-Davis
Police Officer Standards and Training Certificate, Sacramento City College
Member, Peace Officer Research Association of California
Member, California Association of Police and Sheriffs
Member, University of California at Davis Alumni Association
Member, Monterey County Peace Officers Association
Member, Italian Catholic Federation
Member, US Navy League, Monterey Chapter
Member, Monterey County Deputy Sheriff s Association
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in operations and administrative roles with experience in designing and implementing operational strategies, supervising cross-functional teams, leading training/coaching efforts, and managing multi-million dollar operational budgets. In addition, I have a strong background in building relationships with others and consistently increasing operational productivity.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with a strong educational background which includes a Juris Doctorate and a Bachelor s Degree from the University of California, Davis.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!