This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Director of Security who identifies, initiates, and directs both aggressive and stealth security / ixxxxxxestigative solutions in coordination with a company s goals, including demonstrating skill working within high-risk, high-demand exxxxxxironments.
- Top Performer who proactively ixxxxxxestigates complex security matters across multiple high-attendance, large-scale venues, and offers talent in conceptualizing, developing, and implementing results-generating programs and processes.
- Excellent Communicator who establishes mutually beneficial, multi-industry relationships while liaising among top officials, private-sector leaders, and the public, and prioritizes, manages, and / or delegates tasks in fast-paced situations.
- Quick-Thinking Leader who received a Community Hero Award in 2014 with Hakkasan Group for the revival of a guest in cardiac arrest, a Community Hero Award in Galesburg, MI for the first successful revival of a cardiac arrest patient in the city, and recognition by Southwest Airlines in 2007 for providing assistance for a dialysis patient experiencing chest pains.
Director of Security
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking security operations for this globally based, diversified hospitality brand with numerous worldwide locations, including coordinating and managing 65+ venues across award-winning restaurants, day clubs, and night clubs, as well as personally directing 16 club and lounge venues in Xxxxxx.
- Drive operations growth by overseeing 450+ Xxxxxx-based employees with 14 restaurants employing 250 FOH and BOH staff with a footprint for nightlife that includes L.A., San Diego, Bali, Jakarta, and forthcoming Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Spearhead details-focused training for all newly hired security team members while serving as OSHA Certified Trainer.
- Lead targeted development and implementation of essential standards of operations, policies, and procedures, and health and safety training per local, state, and federal guidelines; key regulatory requirements; and OSHA guidelines.
- Consistently adhere to the quality-focused Hakkasan brand while ensuring safety and compliance of staff performance.
- Deliver a safe experience for 2.5 million annual visitors within the current political climate and domestic terrorism threat.
- Promote excellence in guest services by leading the Guest Recovery / Customer Service Division, including maintaining responsibility for promptly responding to and resolving diverse guest concerns (i.e. complaints, illness, injury, lost items).
Demonstrated 24x7x365 availability for ixxxxxxestigations, internal auditing, or training.
Conceptualized and developed the group s new Customer Service Department in 2014.
Honored with Community Hero Award in 2014 for the successful revival of guest in cardiac arrest.
Developed a venue-entry screening process for staff to recognize potential threats and handle accordingly.
Served as a featured speaker / presenter at the 2016 International Tourism Safety Conference in Xxxxxx.
Developed a new report writing and surveillance retainment program to optimize risk management practices, and successfully saved $100,000+ in self-retained insurance costs due to proper documentation and implementation.
Developed new Entry-Level Management Training Program (2014), Customer Service Training Program (2016), Field Training Officer Position / Training Program (2017), and Health & Food Safety Training Program (2017).
Owner ￨ Operator
- Strategically steer the start-up of a results-generating fingerprinting services operation serving as a third-party vendor for the State of Xxxxxx, including receiving FBI vetting and FBI, Gaming, and Department of Police Services clearance.
- Personally operate the company as a singular entity working with individuals requiring fingerprinting services for licensing, employee needs, and / or school requirements, and assure on-time completion per schedule requirements.
Collaborate with local police, fire, and gaming officials to proactively meet fingerprinting needs.
Achieved statewide and nationwide recognition by the FBI as an approved fingerprinting company.
Developed a mobile service that provides employers with an easy way to ensure employees comply with laws.
Bachelor of Business Administration (In Progress) University of Xxxxxx, Xxxxxx
EMT Intermediate (National Registry EMT-B EMT-I) Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Verbal Defense & Influence Instructor Conflict Management
Certified Protection Officer (CPO) (2017) ￨ Deaf Sensitivity Training (2017)
Authorized Liaison Xxxxxx Metro Police Department (Police Records & Fingerprint Bureau)
Xxxxxx Counter Terrorism Fusion Center Fusion Liaison Officer (FLO) (Private Sector) (Since 2014)
Member, ASIS International (Since 2014) ￨ Volunteer, Three Square Food Bank (Since 2014)
Hiring Agent Name
I am seeking a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and am submitting my resume for your review.
I am excited to build a rewarding career with your company, and am confident that my professional skills can help to achieve your objectives. I can offer cross-functional experience in Multi-Site Security Operations Management, High-Risk Safety / Security Protocols, Policy / Procedure Development, Program Design / Development, OSHA / Regulatory Compliance, Team Building, and Training / Development. I am also well-versed in Surveillance Operations, Risk Management, Trends Tracking, Crisis Intervention, Conflict Management / Resolution, and Public Presentations / Relations, among other areas.
To complement my background, please note that I am pursuing a rigorous Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Xxxxxx, Xxxxxx. I hold credentials as an EMT Intermediate, Certified Protection Officer (CPO), and Fusion Liaison Officer (FLO), and am qualified as a Verbal Defense & Influence Instructor in Conflict Management and Authorized Liaison with the LVMPD s Police Records & Fingerprint Bureau.
Currently, as the Director of Security for Hakkasan Group, I expertly lead all facets of security operations for this globally based, diversified hospitality brand, including coordinating and managing 65+ venues across award-winning restaurants, day clubs, and night clubs, as well as personally directing 16 club and lounge venues in Xxxxxx. Within this role, I oversee 450+ Xxxxxx-based employees with 14 restaurants employing 250 FOH and BOH staff, and train all newly hired security team members while serving as OSHA Certified Trainer. Furthermore, I consistently adhere to the quality-focused Hakkasan brand while developing and implementing essential standards of operations, policies, and procedures and delivering a safe experience to 2.5 million guests annually.
Examples of my recent achievements include:
Developing a venue-entry screening process for staff to recognize potential threats and handle accordingly.
Serving as a featured speaker / presenter at the 2016 International Tourism Safety Conference in Xxxxxx.
Achieving recognition with a Community Hero Award in 2014 for the successful revival of a guest in cardiac arrest.
Developing a new report writing and surveillance retainment program to optimize risk management practices, and successfully saving $100,000+ in self-retained insurance costs due to proper documentation and implementation.
Developing a new Entry-Level Management Training Program (2014), Customer Service Training Program (2016), Field Training Officer Position / Training Program (2017), and Health & Food Safety Training Program (2017).
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting; DELETE THIS AFTER INSERTION ]. As this is just a sampling of my job history, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience, as well as information about my personal business, Fingerprint Solutions.
I look forward to hearing from you, as I believe the sum of these aforementioned reasons will prove me to be an incredible asset to your company. Thank you in advance for your careful consideration.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!