This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy firstname.lastname@example.org
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx
Performance-Driven Sales and Business Development Director with distinguished career and track record of success in leading productive sales operations through strategic business development, market expansion and client relations in the health and life science industry. Instrumental in spearheading successful start-ups, securing new contracts, driving sales growth and negotiating profitable deals. Leveraged to deliver dynamic results, with drive, talent and solid network of resources to achieve and surpass aggressive goals.
Gifted administrator, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused campaigns and initiatives. Consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
Expert Communicator able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus among key decision makers. Extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. True hunter and dynamic relationship builder successfully competing with the best to identify and capitalize on opportunities, reach and influence key decision makers and win new business.
Passionate Leader, skilled at building top-performing teams focused on impeccable service delivery and accountability for goal achievement. Interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration and productivity.
Generated $875K in search orders; 2017
Solidified 12-year industry relationship resulting in new opportunities to support 8 additional divisions; TSP
Acquired multiple new projects delivering broad vertical growth opportunities-secured 12 new contracts; TSP
Successfully achieved and surpassed aggressive ramp goals; 2016
Landed 11 new clients and re-engaged 3 within months of joining Kelly Scientific Services; 2015
Personally closed $34,200 in direct hire fees within 4th month, surpassing goals by 700%; 2015
Have led team to achieve 900% of goal, closing $60,450 in direct hire fees; 2015-to date
Successfully expanded Highmark Companies brand on West Coast; 2014-2015
Rapidly acquired 9 new contracts with leaders in Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Academic, and Semi-Conductor industries; 2014-2015
Produced $5.5M in revenue, with a $871,567
gross profit for Yoh in 2013
Achieved a $10.3M book of business, 32% greater than target for Yoh in 2012
First person in Yoh history to achieve bonus sales levels for all four quarters in 2012
Selected to oversee operations from Seattle to San Diego, increased west coast operational revenues by 40% for Yoh
Drove $5.5M in revenue, with a $598K gross profit in 2011, and maintained the top position for 2007-2009 at Yoh
Secured Scientific Team as a top four Bayer
Pharmaceutical national supplier for Yoh
Transformed an underperforming department to the highest ranked team at Yoh
Secured a San Jose Biocenter partnership, transforming a $7800 investment to $78K in revenue for Yoh 2009
Director of Business Development Taylor Strategy Partners (TSP) 2016-Current
- Specialize in selling Executive and Professional Search, RPO, Consulting and Assessment, and HR Solutions along with newest offering of Sales Accelerator.
- Expertly coordinate and introduce leadership team to key contacts to create lucrative opportunities for delivering presentations and capturing new business.
- Capitalizing on relationship with leading biotech company, have generated numerous new projects, creating opportunity to expand support in verticals including Business Insights Analytics, Marketing (Executive and Professional Search) and Medical Affairs (MSLs, MD both in clinical development and med affairs).
- Consistently apply networking and relationship building talents toward driving growth, actively participating in and attending industry association meetings and maintaining current knowledge of industry; includes Biotech showcase, Biocom, CLSA, BioSF, HBA, NCHRA.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Director of Clinical Solutions Kelly Scientific Services 2015-2016
- Recruited to spearhead expansion of Kelly Services clinical presence under Kelly Scientific Services; successfully achieved and surpassed aggressive personal and team goals, generated approximately $100K in direct hire fees and captured high volume of new business within months of assuming position.
- Capitalized on dynamic reputation in industry as well as extensive network of key relationships to maximize performance across market penetration and revenue production; included creating opportunity to work exclusively with several new startups in supporting staffing of Science and Clinical positions.
- Expertly reached and influenced C-level executives and built networks to optimize competitive leveraging.
- Identified talent for contracts, projects and full-time positions; equipped to staff RPO and SOW projects.
West Region Managing Director Highmark Companies 2014-2015
- Recruited to spearhead West Coast expansion into Health and Life Science vertical market, playing vital role in increasing market reach, diversifying revenue channels and driving business growth by delivering quality contract, project and direct placement services.
- Successfully led and collaborated with operational team in creating and designing innovative website and marketing materials instrumental to optimizing start-up and ongoing business development.
- Within impressively short time frame, acquired 9 new major contracts in diverse industries, with 5 clients having immediate needs allowing for opportunity to present qualified candidates for Clinical, Scientific, Engineering, and Professional positions.
- Effectively identified lucrative markets and designed target lists as well as personal goals to aggressively reach prospective clients and candidates and successfully capture new business.
- Strategically maximized target market reach by participating in industry meetings and associations.
Strategic Account Director of Health & Life Sciences Division Yoh Services 2013-2014
- Hand-selected to re-establish the Scientific Division, effectively expanding branch, enterprise and national accounts books of business throughout the West Coast.
- Secured new business through new opportunity identification, partnerships with other west coast operations, capitalizing on industry event networking and referrals, and referral generation.
- Contributed sales expertise to the development of recruitment strategies and client RFI/ RFP processes.
National Account Manager Yoh Services 2012-2013
- Entrusted to oversee 7 departmental accounts, encompassing statements of work development, staffing project management and recruitment process outsourcing.
- Collaborated with Sales and Recruitment Teams in strategic calling, retaining industry referrals, identifying hot orders and securing new business.
- Led all client-facing operations, from personal meetings with clients and business needs identification to answering questions and introduced clients to the associated department within the company.
Regional Sales Director Yoh Services 2009-2012
- Effectively merged sales hunter and strategic leadership functions, maximizing departmental performance.
- Drove new business strategies, resulting in expansion to new business markets.
- Secured books of business for small and large company clients through strategic partnerships, key account management and needs-based consultations.
- Progressed from positions as Senior Account Executive (2005-2007) and Branch Manager (2007-2009)
Prior background Account Manager with Teknova and TAC Staffing/TAC Worldwide Companies
BA Sociology and Behavioral Sciences / Certificate in Human Resources College of Notre Dame; 2000
Associate of Arts in Merchandising, Marketing & Advertising California Academy of Art and Design
Founding Member Delta Epsilon Sigma Sociology Honor Society Member Women in Bio
Member ACRP Member CLSA Member BioDevice Member BioSF Member HBA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!