This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail-oriented Professional eager to contribute extensive human resource and program coordination experience to a progressive organization.
- Extensive experience overseeing human resource services, including employee relations, ensuring adherence to company policies and benefits administration.
- Skilled in building high performance teams; experienced in identifying top talent, interviewing and conducting in depth training.
- Possesses excellent organizational abilities and a proven track record of coordinating highly successful programs.
- Bilingual in English and Arabic.
University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 2016-Present
- Leverage excellent organizational abilities to facilitate all aspects of a program, including policy creation, budget management and proposal development.
- Heavily involved in on boarding processes, including recruitment, hiring and training.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while overseeing daily operations of program staff members.
Jefferson County Public Schools, Louisville, KY 2014-2016
Bilingual Associate Instructor
- Utilized bilingual capabilities to perform assigned tasks, including translation, maintaining accurate records and correspondence management.
- Compiled information and generated detailed reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while managing technology inventory.
Amman Chamber of Industry, Amman, Jordan 2009-2013
Human Resources Manager
- Directed all recruitment initiatives, including talent identification / qualification, interviewing, hiring and training.
- Coordinated all aspects of new hire orientations.
- Performed administrative tasks, including filing, correspondence management and travel coordination, in a deadline based environment.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Company, Amman, Jordan 2006-2009
Human Resources Specialist
- Gained valuable exposure to best human resource practices, including adherence to policies/procedures, managing employee relations and administering benefits.
- Collaborated extensively with team members to develop highly effective training programs.
- Generated detailed recruitment and training reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan; 2006
Human Resources Management, University of Missouri; 2012
Human Resources Techniques, USAID (United States Agency for International Development); 2010
Communication Skills, USAID (United States Agency for International Development); 2011
Sales Promotion & Exhibition, Amman Chamber of Commerce; 2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!