This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 20 years of office management / administrative experience. I have acquired an in depth knowledge of human resource services, scheduling and increasing overall performance within fast-paced medical offices. To complement this background, I possess strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Over 20 years of administrative and office management experience across various industries, including healthcare and education.
- Strong organizational abilities with a proven track record of implementing new processes to increase efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to providing excellent customer service and forming positive relationships.
MS Office Suite
Snack Vending Company, Little Rock, AR 2013-Present
- Oversee day to day office operations, as well as staff member performance.
- Streamline existing office processes to significantly increase efficiency.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills throughout daily customer interactions; responsible for call management, resolving inquiries and ensuring overall satisfaction.
- Manage company financials, including accounts payable / receivable, payroll and budget.
- Manage human resource services, to including interviewing, new employee on boarding and termination.
- Continually maintain quality assurance throughout completion of all tasks.
Arkansas Dermatology, North Little Rock, AR 2010-2013
- Provided key administrative support within a fast-paced medical office.
- Associated duties included call management, scheduling and appropriately maintaining patient records.
- Handled financial operations, including payment processing, copay management and verification of insurance documentation.
- Maintained adherence to all company policies and procedures throughout daily operations.
Vilonia Public Schools, Vilonia, AR 2003-2006
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, coupled with an ability to adapt quickly in rapidly changing environments.
- Managed all aspects of the classroom for various grade levels; ensured procedures / rules were followed.
- Provided office support as necessary; performed administrative tasks as needed.
Little Rock Air Force Base, Jacksonville, AR; Administrative Assistant 2000-2002
Black Hills Workshop, Rapid City, SD; Contract Supervisor 1995-1996
Options and Choices, Memphis, TN; Customer Service Representative 1994-1995
Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, Black Hills State; 1993
Materials Management Specialist, United States Air Force; 1988-1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!