This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic Administrative Professional who offers proven Office Management, Team Building / Training, High-Volume Data Entry, Acxxxxxxunting, Payroll, and Regulatory Xxxxxxmpliance experience, as well as talents in Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, and Special Event Planning to productively align with a xxxxxxmpany s vision. Ambitious self-starter who applies a quick-learning nature to rapidly grasp new xxxxxxncepts within high-pressure situations. Excellent xxxxxxmmunicator who seamlessly liaises among executive decision-makers, cross-functional business teams, vendors, and clients / customers while promptly resolving issues. Top performer who excels in both autonomous and xxxxxxllaborative environments, and who promotes the utmost professionalism in ethics and business xxxxxxnfidentiality.
Personally orchestrated and led xxxxxxmprehensive new training classes and employee incentive programs.
Maximized bottom-line performance by xxxxxxordinating special events marketing as a skilled merchandiser.
Improved efficiency by expertly editing traffic xxxxxxntinuity logs, and filed and tracked media logs and tapes.
Ensured business and / or operational xxxxxxmpliance, including managing state taxation and OSHA efforts.
Successfully developed and implemented diverse reports (i.e. monthly sales, inventory, client histories).
Managed escalated customer service disputes, including critical BBB xxxxxxmplaints and unemployment claims.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking systems access and file maintenance initiatives in alignment with xxxxxxmpanywide goals, including expertly reviewing errors and troubleshooting causes for enhanced efficiency and productivity, as well as performing high-volume data entry per business objectives.
- Strategically steer rexxxxxxnciliation of client invoicing, payment posting, and xxxxxxllections efforts, along with assisting multiple departments with wide-ranging functions which was instrumental in maximizing success.
- Spearhead excellence in customer service by researching methods to resolve client information xxxxxxnflicts.
- Strategically steered fast-paced office operations, including performing acxxxxxxunts payable / receivable, month-end rexxxxxxnciliations in Intuit QuickBooks, chargebacks, and refunds, and handling dispute rexxxxxxnciliations.
- Ensured seamless administrative processes by performing all payroll functions, along with xxxxxxntributing sharp analytical abilities toward ensuring xxxxxxmpliance with regulatory standards and facilitating detailed audits.
- Exhibited solid interpersonal relations skills toward promptly responding to and resolving customer issues.
- Drove quality-focused traffic support initiatives, including managing large-scale traffic logs and media filing.
- Promoted a superior xxxxxxmpanywide image by delivering top-notch reception and customer service functions.
- Led targeted office operations and critical decision-making in the recruitment of top-performing staff, along with handling high-volume shipping / receiving, merchandising, and inventory management practices; managing monthly sales and client history reports; developing marketing xxxxxxllateral; and planning key events.
- Xxxxxxntinually enhanced the business brand image by managing a busy gallery office, including handling shipping / receiving, inventory management, and merchandising while promoting stellar customer service.
- Played a vital role in delivering solutions-oriented customer service, including supervising front-end operations, recruiting and training retail teams, xxxxxxordinating special events, and handling merchandising tasks.
DEGREE TITLE in Environmental Science (In Progress) American Public University
Active Attendee, Various Xxxxxxmmunity Environmental Xxxxxxnservation Public Hearings & Meetings
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!