This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Leader with 25+ years of operations management, process improvement and project management experience.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a proven track record of maintaining quality control.
- Experienced in spearheading process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency and boost company sales.
- Recognized for excellent management capabilities; skilled in building, training and directing high performance teams.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Dillard s, Panama City, FL 2007-Present
- Leverage top notch leadership and organizational skills to oversee daily operations within a fast-paced environment.
- Direct day to day activities of up to 15 team members; closely monitor performance and implement action plans to boost productivity.
- Devise highly strategic plans and thoroughly track progress.
- Utilize excellent communication skills to deliver high quality customer service.
- Successfully manage $1M+ in annual business.
- Implemented innovative sales tactics, resulting in a 7% annual sales growth.
- Developed highly effective training initiatives leading to a 35% increase in sales.
Access Insurance Holdings, Inc., Atlanta, GA 1998-2006
Sr. Business Architect / AVP Underwriting
- Fulfilled critical project management position while ensuring on time completion of all project phases.
- Conducted in depth testing to ensure overall quality control throughout daily operations.
- Leveraged excellent communication skills to form positive relationships with technology vendors and various clients.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in significant increases in efficiency.
- Devised strategic plans and process maps; closely monitored project status.
- Contributed extensively to the enhancement and redesign of insurance industry related applications.
- Served as Underwriter for property and casualty insurance lines.
- Maintained adherence to all company policies and regulations throughout all daily processes.
The Monk s Tunic, Lancaster, PA; Co-Creator / Manager 1993-1997
United National Group, Philadelphia, PA; Administrative Assistant / Underwriter 1984-1993
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Temple University
Microsoft Project & Microsoft Excel Training
Crisis Counseling Training, Women In Transition
Small Business Classes, Bay County Small Business Administration
Leadership University, Dillard s
Train the Trainer Program, Dillard s Beauty Institute
American Cancer Society Volunteer
Hands on Atlanta Volunteer
Mother s Day Makeover Volunteer, Channel 8 News
Fit for the Cure Volunteer
Woman s Expo Committee Person
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!