This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include extensive knowledge of best computer repair and troubleshooting processes. I have strengthened my skills and knowledge by completing various IT projects. To complement this background, I possess strong problem solving abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Dedicated Professional seeking a challenging career in the computer repair industry.
- Knowledgeable in various forms of technical support, computer repair and troubleshooting.
- Skilled in resolving both hardware and software issues.
- Possesses outstanding data entry skills, strong attention to detail and excellent analytical problem solving skills.
- Successfully built an XL sized tower unit.
Attention to Detail
United States Air Force 2006-2009
E4 Senior Airman, Crew Chief
- Maintained detailed logs for aircraft operations on computer automated maintenance servers.
- Utilized excellent organizational and leadership skills to ensure on time completion of assigned tasks.
- Conducted thorough inspections to maintain quality assurance and aircraft safety.
- Performed routine and emergency maintenance on the A-10 Thunderbolt II 'Warthog' aircraft.
Cuda Karcher; Maintenance Tech / Driver 2015-2016
- Used strong organizational skills to successfully develop routes and schedule monthly maintenance.
- Performed maintenance assignments on time within a fast-paced environment.
Apache Golf Cars; Service Writer 2015
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while maintaining accurate service records; meticulously entered data and updated information.
Xanterra; Sales Associate 2014-2015
- Delivered excellent customer service, key to promoting satisfaction and repeated business.
- Maintained accuracy throughout financial operations, account management and inventory control.
Wild West Productions; Actor 2011-2013
J-6 Ranch Equestrian Center; Ranch Hand 2010-2011
Basic Military Training, United State Air Force, Lackland AFB, TX; 2006
Graduated with honors & within top 10% of all flights.
Computer Programming & Law Enforcement Coursework Completed
East Valley Institute of Technology, Mesa, AZ; 2004-2006
High School Diploma, Desert Ridge High School, Mesa, AZ; 2006
JROTC Air Force Member
123 GO Volunteer
Director of Retail, Grand Canyon Railway
928.635.4010 ext. 1005
Owner/Office Manager, Rooms4U
General Manager, Wild West Adventures
Manager, Apache Golf Cars
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!