This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- 15 years of experience overseeing operations within fast-paced offices.
- Skilled in providing top notch administrative support, implementing highly effective marketing strategies and continually deploying successful business development tactics.
- Dynamic leadership abilities with a proven track record of building, training and managing high performance teams.
- Experienced in streamlining existing processes to substantially increase operational efficiency throughout programs.
Marketing / Advertising
Scott Distefano DDS, Longview, TX 2015-2016
- Oversaw daily operations within a fast-paced medical office.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills throughout interactions with patients; successfully resolved inquiries, schedule appointments and conducted thorough follow up.
- Successfully tracked unscheduled patients, high priority patients and patients pending treatment.
All American HomeCare, Longview, TX 2007-2013
Office Manager / Community Relations / Marketing Specialist
- Fulfilled key office management position, with associated responsibilities including overseeing 20+ staff members, developing highly effective sales / marketing strategies and continually driving new business.
- Conducted in depth research and negotiated with third party vendors to ensure favorable company terms.
- Provided critical support to Executive Administrator, Director of Nurses and other department heads.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in significant budget reductions.
- Heavily involved in employee on boarding, including interviewing, hiring and conducting in depth training.
- Recognized for significantly improving communication with local and regional media while developing successful community outreach programs.
- Facilitated various events, including The All American Food and Blood Drive, exercise classes for seniors and multiple health expos.
R.M. Branstetter D.D.S, Baton Rouge, LA 2002-2006
Office Coordinator/Dental Assistant/Lab Technician
- Demonstrated strong communication and organizational skills while completing assigned tasks on time within a deadline based environment.
- Duties included scheduling, maintaining accurate patient records and resolving inquiries.
- Provided medical assistance to Dentist throughout procedures.
Business Marketing Coursework Completed, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!