This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Leader with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding production goals within fast paced environments.
- Dynamic management abilities with extensive experience driving team member performance.
- Proven ability to effectively plan, coordinate and manage projects to optimize productivity, control costs and ensure on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Served as Emergency Response Technician (ERT) for 15 years; conducted thorough training sessions on various emergency topics.
Safety Regulation Compliance
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
The Dow Chemical Company, North Andover, MA 2003-Present
- Received multiple merit based promotions from Production Coordinator to Data Analyzer and Production Shift Lead, due to strong leadership abilities.
- Implement highly effective strategies to continually meet and exceed daily production goals within plant producing metal organic compounds for use in the electronics industry.
- Ensure quality control, as well as compliance to all safety regulations; focus heavily on handling, production and packaging of pyrophoric finished goods.
- Monitor employee performance; concentrate on team building and development of individualized action plans as necessary.
- Successfully manage decommission and demolition of manufacturing operations.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, utilizing LEAN and TICA principles, to optimize efficiency.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to conduct on site client visits and audits.
Production Coordinator/ Data Analyzer
- Utilized excellent organizational skills to schedule production processes; focused on maximizing available resources and achieving daily goals.
- Generated thorough reports to convey production status; updated appropriate parties with vital information.
- Responsibilities included performance of cycle counts, inventory control and maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Fulfilled key production and leadership position, with associated duties including producing batches of metal-organic compounds, maintaining equipment and delegating tasks for team members.
Performance Materials, Hudson, NH; CVD Operations Technician 2002-2003
Hadco Corporation, Derry, NH; Production Shift Lead 1993-2002
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Granite State College, Manchester, NH;
Anticipated Graduation: June 2017
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!