This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Seeking opportunity to contribute exceptional technical expertise and degree in Robotics and Automated Manufacturing toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance
Industrial Automation ~ Hydraulics ~ Electronics ~ Safety ~ Troubleshooting
Sales ~ Team Leadership ~ Operations ~ Customer Service ~ Project Management
Extremely familiar with aircraft, ground support equipment, military heavy equipment, automated control systems, and hydraulic utility equipment.
Safety-oriented, methodical, and able to leverage sharp analytical skills to accurately diagnose issues with hydraulic and electrical systems, and efficiently restore equipment to working order.
Adept at customer and vendor relations, maintaining accurate records of all service, repair and other work, and delivering quality service in all assignments.
Well-versed in electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, and robotics.
Able to interpret complex schematics, blueprints, wiring diagrams, and specifications.
- Direct and guide personnel to perform efficiently, safely and professionally; enforce strict attention to workplace safety rules, regulations, procedures, and requirements.
Recipient of multiple awards, certificates, medals, and ribbons throughout military service.
US Air Force Reserve, Civil Engineer Squadron/Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Grissom ARB, IN, 2012 to 2017
Operations Manager, Administration Manager
- Secured permission with Indiana Air National Guard to utilize their load barn for EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) training on A-10s, aircraft egress systems, and aircraft ordnance.
- Prepared documentation such as Memorandum of Understanding with Indiana Department of Environmental Management, work schedules, and flight operating instructions.
- Established and supported cohesive efforts and communication with federal, state, and local law enforcement.
- Formulated and facilitated training program to familiarize law enforcement and first responders with military weapons and ammunition.
- Created standby schedule for 24/7 standby teams to ensure adequate coverage.
- Applied polished leadership talents toward directing, supervising, and motivating team of four.
Kentucky Air National Guard, Civil Engineer Squadron/Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Louisville, KY, 2004 to 2012
Equipment Custodian, Administration Manager
- Held full accountability for over $2M in EOD-specific equipment and devised staff work schedules.
- Selected to serve as back-up EOD Force Manager Position at Headquarters Air Force Central Command (AFCENT).
- Seamlessly coordinated personnel movement into and out of AFCENT area of responsibility.
All-Safe Industries, Inc., Louisville, KY, 2007 to 2008
- Provided sales and service of toxic air monitoring meter and other industrial safety equipment.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Cooperative Controls Co., Louisville, KY, 2006 to 2007
- Spearheaded automated control system projects for various industries from system design and programming, to start-up and customer relations.
- Performed troubleshooting as needed to optimize performance of automated electrical control systems.
- Communicated extensively with distributors for electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components.
Aerotek Staffing , Louisville, KY, 2006 to 2007
Controls Engineer (contractor)
Played a key role in construction of new assembly line at Ford Motor Company manufacturing facility.
Trained and instructed Ford maintenance personnel in troubleshooting and operation of new assembly line.
NYPRO Kentucky, Louisville, KY, 2004 to 2006
- Designed, built, and programmed automated assembly and test machines for plastic injection molding plants in Louisville and Hazard, Kentucky.
- Guided, trained, and coached maintenance personnel in troubleshooting and operating automated assembly, inspection, and test equipment.
- Project-managed installation of Flow waterjet systems, Motoman, Fanuc, Wittman, Sepro robotic systems, Allen-Bradley PLCs, SLCs, HMIs, Automation-Direct PLCs, and Cognex & Keyence vision systems.
ControlTouch Systems, Inc., Louisville, KY, 2000 to 2004
- Engineered state-of-the-art electrical control systems for automated test, inspection, and assembly machines, conveyor systems for automotive and distribution companies, and process control systems for wastewater treatment and paint pigment manufacturer.
- Designed and installed PLCs (Allen Bradley, Toyopuc Yaskawa, and Mitsubishi) and HMIs (Allen Bradley, Wonderware, Visual Basic) to streamline production operations for customers.
Prior background includes service with the United States Navy.
Associate of Science, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, American Military University
Associate of Science, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Community College of the Air Force
Associate of Science, Robotics and Automated Manufacturing, Vincennes University, Vincennes, IN
Advanced IED Disposal EOD
IED/VBIED Threat Assessment and Disablement Logic
Bomb Squad / SWAT Interoperability
EOD Craftsman Course
Advanced IED Diagnostics and Defeat
Naval School Explosive Ordnance Disposal
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Phase I, Red Stone, Arsenal
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
[HIRING MANAGER S NAME]
[CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE]
Dear Hiring Manager:
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT JOB TITLE) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a solid and broad-based background in industrial equipment troubleshooting and servicing, proficiency in designing and installing automation solutions, and considerable talents in selling and demonstrating cutting-edge industrial products and technologies. My constant commitment to delivering customer service excellence would enable me to effortlessly transition into your company and achieve immediate and positive results. To complement these qualifications, I offer exceptional scheduling, training, troubleshooting, and project management skills.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a results-driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior technical acumen and dedication. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <INSERT NAME OF COMPANY>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!