This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented Professional possessing extensive product management, process improvement and customer service experience.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain quality control throughout daily operations.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, critical to establishing rapport with clientele and ensuring fulfilment of needs.
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Office Suite.
Maxim Integrated Products, San Jose, CA 2003-2017
Product Manager / Associate Business Manager (2003-2017)
- Fulfilled key product management position while implementing innovative strategies to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Leveraged excellent interpersonal abilities to maintain positive relationships with outside sales force and distributors.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while generating weekly bookings reports.
- Identified inefficiencies and developed innovative solutions to improve performance and achieve cost reduction goals.
- Successfully validated all product launches prior to design review.
- Collaborated extensively with Business Manager to review forecast demand; strategically achieved +/-20% accuracy for ship demand.
- Utilized strong analytical skills to thoroughly review all quotes exceeding $100k daily.
- Streamlined existing delivery processes to ensure 95% achievement of on-time / early delivery.
Administrative Assistant (2003)
- Delivered high quality administrative support to the Vice President of Customer Service.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational abilities while facilitating corporate travel, coordinating meetings and managing executive calendar.
- Thoroughly tracked performance and generated detailed progress summaries; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Successfully compiled pricing / quote information from vendors; conducted in-depth follow up with purchasing to ensure timely completion.
- Streamlined existing office processes to significantly increase efficiency throughout operations.
Hitachi Semiconductor, San Jose, CA 2000-2001
Staff Tactical Marketing Specialist
- Utilized top notch organizational abilities to maintain proper inventory levels and ensure on-time deliveries.
- Thoroughly reviewed data to create accurate forecasts across multiple product lines.
- Generated detailed sales reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Reviewed pricing and ensured regulatory compliance.
- Used strong leadership skills to conduct in-depth training to boost team performance.
- Collaborated extensively with team members to enhance overall customer experience.
QUADREP, Inc., San Jose, CA 1995-2000
Distribution Sales Manager (1998-2000)
Inside Sales / Customer Support (1995-1998)
Bachelor of Science in Finance / Business Management, Chatham College, Chatham, Kent, England
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!