This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Community / Property Management ￨ Real Estate Management ￨ Lease Negotiations ￨ Tenant / Resident Relations
Team Building / Training ￨ Marketing ￨ High-Volume Budgeting ￨ Forecasting ￨ Financial Management ￨ Compliance
Portfolio / Asset Management ￨ New Business Development ￨ Strategic Analysis / Planning ￨ Real Estate Tends Tracking
- Dynamic Real Estate Management Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site property operations in alignment with a company s vision, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth while demonstrating expertise in wide-ranging markets (i.e. HUD).
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including establishing process exxxxxxancements to reduce turnover and drive a company s value.
- Excellent Communicator who develops solid relationships with decision-makers, vendors, and residents; who leads staff by example and with integrity to expand revenue and attain objectives; and who promotes services excellence to reach target customers, identify emerging trends, and advance market penetration.
Asset Manager ￨ HUD Compliance Specialist ￨ Interim Revenue Cycle Manager
103 Subsidized Units 5 Locations in Maine, Xxxxxx & New York
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking property operations and a top-performing 5-member team in achieving goals. Concurrently serve as Revenue Cycle Manager for Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center tasked with additionally supervising a 4-member team. Deliver critical asset management across 5 locations, including handling funds operating and reserve for replacements; comprehensive review of compliance on tenant files; and budgets, financials, policies, and procedures. Continually maintain strict program integrity and compliance. Serve as a go-to liaison between managers and residents. Review and offer recommendations for contracts as received by management teams.
Generated additional revenue of $97,500 between 2012 and 2017.
Recaptured 2016 s YE operating surplus CM HUDs of $90,000 Edgewood.
Recaptured additional residuals of $223,827 deposited to Replacement Reserves.
Increased rent on HUD properties from $952,584 in 2009 to $1.178 million in 2016.
Increased annual Replacement Reserve Deposits from $73,812 in 2012 to $107,741 in 2017.
Decreased income loss due to vacancies on HUDs by working to resolve issues with turnovers.
Increased management fees for all HUDs in 2011 of $58,138 thru 2016 (a 5-year, $73,526 increase).
Director of Assisted / Subsidized Housing
225 Units 10 New England Properties
- Strategically steered asset management, marketing, leasing, and compliance, across 10 New England-based properties, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing solutions-driven team of 5 associates.
Offered proficiencies in the use of MRI Bostonpost Property Management software.
180 Family Market Units
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing property operations, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a 7-member staff while efficiently controlling a $1.7-million budget.
Successfully maintained occupancy rates at 97 100%.
Generated delinquencies at the highest month of less than $1,000.
Consistently provided the best and most cost-effective solutions to turn around the property.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx Page Two
Property Manager ￨ Marketing & Leasing Consultant
White Rock Senior Living Community 156-Unit Tax Credit Facility
- Led targeted decision-making in the management of this resident-centric Senior Living Community, including coordinating all daily operations, lease ups, lease renewals, and maintenance. Recruited, trained, and managed staff to exceed objectives. Provided owners and investment group with key financial reports.
Spearheaded lucrative bidding processes with high-quality vendors.
Exhibited skill in the use of Yardi and MRI Property Management software.
Served as Social Activities Coordinator and liaison with the property s kitchen program.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward managing finances for the Town s Municipal Accounting Office with estimated annual revenue of $6.85 million and expenditures of $6.5 million. Developed comprehensive Excel-based reports for distribution to the Board of Selectmen. Expertly analyzed and adjusted trial balance and general ledger, and initiated and maintained GASB 34 accounting procedures.
Personally handled detailed annual audit preparation for the Town.
Demonstrated expertise in the use of Compusense fund accounting software.
Improved departmental internal controls, including balancing departmental revenue.
Owner ￨ Operator
- Spearheaded the start-up and successful operations of this growth-focused caf , including negotiating the purchase of the building and all equipment, designing and developing the initial floor plan, researching market and industry trends, and determining food product pricing. Drove business growth by recruiting, training, and managing service-focused employees. Implemented key policies and sanitation procedures.
Developed dynamic new food products to market and sell to the Greater Franklin, XXXXXX area.
Continually achieved excellent reviews by State of XXXXXX Department of Health & Human Services.
Property Manager ￨ Leasing Agent
Concord Center 430,000-Square-Foot Building ￨ Atrium 60,000-Square-Foot Office Space
- Played a vital role in leading strategic marketing and leasing of office space within two desirable locations.
Cost-effectively negotiated contracts for office space, as well as construction for tenant build-outs.
Registered Housing Manager (RHM) ￨ Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS)
Certified Site-Based Budget Specialist (SBS) ￨ Certified Manager of Housing (CMH)
Certified Manager of Maintenance (CMM) ￨ Real Estate License XXXXXX ￨ Notary Public XXXXXX
Management Styles (XXXXXX Technical Institute) ￨ Advanced RSMS (University of XXXXXX Tech)
General Accounting Principles (State of XXXXXX) ￨ RD 515 S.T.A.R. Compliance Certification
Fair Housing & Tax Credit Training with AJ Johnson (Granit State Managers Association)
GASB 34 GAS (XXXXXX Government Finance Officers Association) ￨ Dealing with Difficult People
UC A Program in Transition & Personality Profiling (XXXXXX Public Risk Management Exchange)
C3P LIHTC Compliance Certification ￨ Theo Pro4a Compliance Complexities of HOME / LIHTC
Tax Credit Training Housing Credits Lease Up Tools ￨ XXXXXXHFA ADA & Reasonable Accommodations
Housing Credits 301 Compliance Issues ￨ Low-Income Housing Tax Credit ￨ HUD Section 8 ￨ Section 515
Language of Finance & Budgeting, Budget Development & Administration & Workers Compensation (CFXXXXXX)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!