This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven student possessing strong communication, customer service and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with a track record of completing tasks on time.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Linguistic fluency in English and Portuguese; elementary proficiency in Spanish, Italian and Japanese.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Bachelor of Science in International Business, Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY; Anticipated: 2018
Associate of Science in Global Business, Westchester Community College, Valhalla, NY; 2015
Anime Club Secretary; 2015
Created effective content and managed social media accounts to promote club events.
Anime Club Treasurer; 2014
Successfully oversaw semester budget; organized catering services to maximize resources.
Game Design Coursework Completed, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Microsoft Office 2013 Certified Specialist; 2015
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Liberty City Anime Convention, White Plains, NY 2015
Leveraged strong coordination skills while facilitating various aspects of convention.
Successfully troubleshot technical issues and ensured adherence to company policies.
Genericon, Troy, NY 2012
Demonstrated an ability to serve as a team contributor and perform assigned tasks on time in a fast-paced environment.
Used strong organizational skills to successfully coordinate convention.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!