This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Progressive, driven and focused Operational Strategist and trusted advisor with over 25 years of dynamic career experience, paired with a record of delivering comprehensive financial guidance in deadline-driven, fast-paced environments. Able to easily detect efficiencies and leverage financial core metrics in order to optimize performance and maximize capital. Hands-on and intensive; adept at streamlining processes to bolster efficacy and fuel forward change to move towards financial growth. Possesses expertise in business development, risk assessment, capital loans, regulatory compliance, due diligence, accounts management, finance, financial reporting, cost analysis, budgeting, forecasting and competitive market positioning. Utilizes superb cross-functional management skills to liaise across departments. Works well with third-party professionals, auditors, lenders and financial agencies. Skilled in creating Excel dashboards based on metrics used to drive business planning. Now in search of a senior-level role that will allow for continued progression; targeting Vice President of Finance, Corporate Controller, Senior Accounting Manager and similar positions.
- Diversity of experience includes actively contributing to the success of financial institutions, hospitality, travel, tourism, food/beverage and nonprofit organizations
- Adopts an enthusiastic approach to organizational obstacles using financial acumen to deliver working solutions across business units
- Has worked with loans in excess of $40M and secured multi-million-dollar capital loans to expand business
- Diligently maintains compliance with local, state and federal regulations; uses a collaborative leadership style, but is also able to thrive as an independent contributor
- Specialized ability to design tools to enhance levels of both efficiency and profitability
- Insightful with unique ability to solve large-scale problems; able to leverage skill in Microsoft Office and various financial software applications to perform technical troubleshooting as well
- Efficaciously negotiated and secured notable project financing for FantaSea s largest owners association, the Flagship COA; included a $1.7M loan and a separate $1.2M loan for capital improvements
- Act as the foremost resource and trustee for 401k retirement plans at FantaSea
- Developed and set into motion useful sales forecasting tools and commission analyses; coordinated collections and Accounts Receivable functions to reduce write-offs to less than $8K over a four-year timeframe
FantaSea Resorts, Atlantic City, XXXXXX 2006 - 2016
Vice President of Finance (2011 2016)
Corporate Controller (2006 2011)
Hotel/Association Controller (2004 2006)
Hotel/Association Assistant Controller (2003 2004)
Manage financial operations for a multi-million-dollar timeshare conglomerate with 45K owners, over 350 staff members, three separate properties and annual revenues of over $40M. Manage four nonprofit owner associations with annual revenues exceeding $38M, along with three management companies and a full-service restaurant location. Supervise, mentor and guide a 10-person team that drives Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, closing, budgeting, accounting and reporting duties across the organization. Secure financing for daily operations and special projects; liaise with external engineering companies to develop reserve studies for capital projects. Liaise effectively between the company and the financial institutions, lenders, auditors and insurance brokers it partners with to ensure smooth operations. Monitor cash flow and performance of all entities under the corporate structure; assess variances and present recommendations to senior-level personnel with regards to cost reductions and proficiencies.
- Collaborate with brokers to obtain property, liability, Worker s Compensation and D&O insurance coverage for all corporate entities, therefore reducing insurance costs by 12% over the last two years thus far
- Played a pivotal role as a member of the financial team that implemented the company s ESOP in 2011; includes management of all financial administration
- Prepare financial analyses for the annual ESOP valuation; includes a five-year income statement, cash flow projections, capital expenditures, forecasts and payroll census
- Drove the increase of stock price by 200% over a four-year period
- Oversee administration of owner association boards across four timeshare owners
- Establish agenda topics in order of priority
- Conduct board and annual owner meetings, as well as financial presentations for the board
- Serve as an effective liaison between board members and the organization to help ensure success
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Advanced Casino Systems Corporation, Egg Harbor Twp., XXXXXX 1998 - 2003
Corporate Controller (2000 2003)
Accounting Manager (1999 2000)
Senior General Ledger Accountant (1998 1999)
Formulated, introduced and maintained internal controls and processes for three departments within a start-up casino-related software company during periods of rapid, noteworthy growth and change. Conducted thorough financial analyses to determine operational soundness. Prepared financial statements for parent company, auditors and internal managerial staff. Also handled all annual budgets, cash management processes and cash flow analyses. Company was sold to Bally Gaming Technologies.
- Worked diligently to establish accounting, purchasing and inventory operations from the bottom up; fueled annual revenue increases from $5M to $36M and achieved staff growth from two to 12
- Created and facilitated financial presentations for potential buyers and investors
AC Coin and Slot Service Company, Pleasantville, XXXXXX 1995 - 1998
General Ledger Accountant (1996 1998)
Accounts Receivable Administrator (1995 1996)
Completed General Ledger analyses, bank account reconciliations, quarterly sales commission reports and monthly sales tax returns. Managed inventory cycle counts. Also developed and implemented inventory controls for the Parts Department that reduced monthly shortages to minimal levels. Oversaw billing and collection of receivables from casinos.
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting, Stockton University
Member/Volunteer, Girl Scouts of Central & Southern XXXXXX
Volunteer, Community Food Bank of XXXXXX
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 16, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- I am a forward-thinking and motivated Operational Strategist with more than 25 years of diverse and progressive career experience. I boast a proven record of delivering comprehensive financial guidance in deadline-driven, fast-paced environments that call for flexibility, organization and excellent time management skills.
- In any role I take on, I bring with me expertise in business development, risk assessment, capital loans, regulatory compliance, due diligence, accounts management, finance, financial reporting, cost analysis, budgeting, forecasting and competitive market positioning, among other areas.
- My diversity of experience includes actively contributing to the success of financial institutions, hospitality, travel, tourism, food/beverage and nonprofit organizations. Working across an array of sectors has allowed me to evolve into an adaptable, multi-talented professional.
- In my career thus far, I have worked with loans in excess of $40M. I have also proven successful in securing multi-million-dollar capital loans to expand business. I make an impact in each measured business performance capacity I ve taken on.
- Outside of the impressive executive history detailed on my resume, I earned a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Stockton University. I also remain active in my local community with both the Girl Scouts of Central & Southern XXXXXX and the Community Food Bank of XXXXXX.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!