This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Accomplished Property Manager eager to contribute strong leadership skills to a progressive organization.
- Exemplified ability to oversee all operational and financial aspects of 3,000+ units and multi-million dollar property budgets.
- Dynamic communication skills, critical to building and leading highly productive teams.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Client Relationship Management
The Parks at Monterey Bay, Seaside, CA 2015-Present
Senior Community Director
- Fulfill critical management position, strategically overseeing 3,000+ single and multi-family properties throughout assigned territory.
- Leverage strong leadership skills to manage 65+ direct reports at managerial and staff levels, as well as an annual operating budget of $25M and $38M NOI.
- Chief responsibilities include project coordination, insurance claim/worker s compensation reporting and contract management.
- Cultivate positive vendor relationships to ensure bottom line company cost throughout landscaping, trash, remediation, paint and pest control operations.
- Ensure on time completion of general maintenance, repairs and remodels.
The Villages at Fort Irwin, Fort Irwin, CA 2014-2015
- Utilized strong property management knowledge to successfully oversee all aspects of 2,400+ family units and 200 apartment suites, with a $15M annual operating budget and a $19M NOI.
- Successfully managed six Managers, 10 office staff members and 34 maintenance employees.
- Established and maintained lasting relationships within community to ensure efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Resourcefully maintained four community centers, 67 playgrounds and a resort style community pool.
U.S. Army Garrison, RCI, Fort Irwin, CA 2010-2014
RCI Housing Manager
- Gained valuable exposure to effective property management strategies throughout oversight of all business development and finances for 3,000+ homes.
- Ensured adherence to contractual and legal regulations.
- Contributed extensively to financial management, including debt collection, accounts payable, budget management and cash flow forecasting.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives throughout thorough analysis of existing methods, resulting in increased overall efficiency.
National Training Center G1, Fort Irwin, CA 2008-2010
Chief, Personnel Actions Branch
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills throughout oversight of human resource services for 4,000 active duty Soldiers.
- Strategically steered projects to ensure on time completion.
2916th Support Battalion, Fort Irwin, CA 2007-2008
- Utilized subject matter expertise to provide thorough recommendations to increase efficiency throughout operations.
California Air National Guard, March ARB, CA 2005-2010
Personnel Sergeant, Border Patrol Scope Truck Operator, Security Forces Escort
- Exemplified strong organizational skills throughout administrative and human resource functions.
Military Entrance Processing Station, San Diego, CA 2004-2007
Assistant Test Control Officer
- Implemented highly effective strategies throughout daily processes and training programs, key to increasing overall productivity.
- Responsible for ensuring regulation compliance and quality assurance by deploying precise testing measures.
Department of The Army 1999-2004
- Served as a Loader, Driver, and Gunner on an M1A1 Abrams tank.
Master of Business Administration, University of La Verne
Bachelor of Arts in Social Science, Cum Laude, Chapman University
Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts, Magna Cum Laude, Barstow College
Bureau-Veritas Asbestos Awareness, Lead Based Paint Awareness, Mold Awareness, and CFLs and Mercury Awareness Training; 2014
Neighbor Works, Counseling Clients Seeking Rental; 2013
Army Management Staff College Basic Leadership Course; 2013
Neighbor Works, Fundamentals of Asset Management; 2012
DPW Capstone Housing Executive Management Course; 2012
RCI Portfolio Asset Management (PAM) Program Training; 2012
Neighbor Works, Lending Basics for Homeownership Counselors; 2012
CompTIA Security Plus; 2009
Army Primary Leadership Development Course; 2001
Iraq Campaign Medal; Kosovo Campaign Medal
Ten Year Federal Government Service Certificate
United States Army Commendation Medal; United States Army Achievement Medal (3)
United States Army Good Conduct Medal
Air Reserve Forces Meritorious Service Medal
National Defense Service Medal
Global War on Terror Service Medal
NATO Service Medal
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!