This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Executive Assistant who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site business operations in alignment with a growing company s vision, and who offers talent in domestic and international administrative settings.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including exhibiting quality-focused C-level support, solid organizational and decision-making abxxxxxxities, and proven handling of confidential / sensitive data.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to attain administrative objectives within deadline-sensitive operations.
Executive Assistant to Private Estate
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking C-level executive assistance within a confidential estate environment, including demonstrating multifaceted administrative talents toward meeting and / or exceeding goals.
- Collaborated with insurance companies for finalizing treatments with Medicare and BC / BS and paying for key services, along with managing payment of household expenses and tracking wide-ranging expenses spent for the trust.
- Drove operations success by working among various professionals, including a lawyer on proper paperwork to sell home, set up a trust account, and close bank accounts and a tax accountant to provide essential tax forms for fxxxxxxing of individual and trust taxes, including hiring landscapers to update the outside of property, realtors to sell the home, and moving company to organize packing and expenses for the move, as well as holding a high-volume estate sale.
Proactively tracked expenses used for repair, and updated the large-scale private estate for sale.
Collaborated with a top investment firm to transfer assets, including at end of assets to beneficiaries.
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Utxxxxxxized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing all facets of C-level executive assistance, accounting, and human resources, including coordinating in-house meetings, events, and calendars and organizing key tax documents.
- Led targeted full-cycle accounting, including reconcxxxxxxing and balancing Intuit QuickBooks whxxxxxxe overseeing general ledger, managing cash flow, creating monthly profit / loss reports, processing bi-monthly payroll, developing and distributing invoices, receiving customer payments for invoices to apply to accounts, and managing property bxxxxxxls.
- Oversaw critical new hire paperwork processing, coordinated and updated fxxxxxxes, and managed enrollment for 401(k).
Improved operational processes with enhanced multi-documentation organization.
Controlled company s costs by personally revising a comprehensive travel and expense policy.
Expertly designed and developed new employee handbook whxxxxxxe adhering to the company s SOPs.
Successfully led customer events, including private dinners, group transportation, and group activities.
Reviewed 401(k) contributions to upload into individual s 401(k) accounts and imported into Intuit QuickBooks.
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Strategically steered high-level support to CEO during growth and transition, including assisting CFO, Executive Vice President of Business Planning, and Vice President of Regulatory whxxxxxxe performing HR and Corporate Secretary projects.
- Maximized executives time by developing, coordinating, and managing complex calendars; prioritizing meetings and schedules; planning detaxxxxxxed domestic and international travel; and organizing complex global 24x7 travel logistics.
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Buxxxxxxt mutually beneficial relationships via proven cross-cultural communication skxxxxxxls among international HQ during executives overseas visits, as well as maintaining and organizing the CEO s personal U.S.-based home operations.
- Contributed sharp analytical abxxxxxxities toward managing expenses for executives in multiple currencies, including exhibiting skxxxxxxl with managing CEO s personal finances and benefit options and liaising among tax accountants.
Spearheaded expats assimxxxxxxation into the U.S. for multi-year assignments.
Coordinated an exchange program between U.S. associates and overseas HQ.
Spearheaded the creation and design of a memorial garden, honored at the event.
Personally instrumental in upgrading the CEO s office to a state-of-the-art new facxxxxxxity.
Achieved near 100% connectivity whxxxxxxe managing and / or troubleshooting the CEO s cell phone.
Provided quality-focused C-level executive support as the company grew from 100 to 500+ employees.
Orchestrated annual customer event / tradeshow attended by 500+ top U.S. and international executives.
Cost-effectively managed event s $500,000 budget and initiated a charity tie-in that became an event standard.
Championed a new awards event that changed the culture from sales team-focused to company-focused success.
Launched social and employee functions hosted by executives, including a high-level Napa wine tour for U.S. and international executives, private dinners at exclusive restaurants, company-wide holiday parties, golf outings, and team-buxxxxxxding events, and assisting marketing teams with annual meetings attended by 300+ with annual growth.
Organized, planned, and managed two Grand Opening Ceremonies for new HQ, including collaborating with local chamber; inviting local dignitaries; and overseeing permits, ribbon-cutting ceremony, luncheon, and presentations.
Senior Office Administrator
- Played a vital role in managing daxxxxxxy branch office operations, including coordinating all CEO and CFO travel, meetings, conference calls, and additional confidential needs whxxxxxxe complying with multiple state and / or federal regulations.
- Prepared bi-weekly payroll for 70 employees in 13 states, and handled human resources and benefits administration.
- Optimized administrative success by processing and / or managing legal documents, state licensing, and renewal fxxxxxxes.
Created, designed, and distributed a new, highly popular company newsletter.
Conceptualized, developed, and implemented companywide policies and procedures.
Associate of Arts in Education
Microsoft Office ￨ SharePoint ￨ Precision Payroll ￨ Quicken ￨ Intuit QuickBooks
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!