This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer with a proven track record of substantially driving sales within the medical industry.
- Regarded for the ability to rapidly establish rapport, maintain positive client relationships and conduct thorough post-sale follow-up.
- Continually recognized for implementing innovative strategies to achieve and surpass sales goals.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in Spanish and English.
Client Relationship Management
MS Office Suite
G&S Orthopedics 2014-Present
Medical Sales Representative (2014-Present)
- Utilize strong medical sales background, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills, to strategically promote reconstruction and trauma implants to orthopedic surgeons.
- Resourcefully grow existing client base, resulting in $90k in injection kit sales, as well as $35k in new biologic product sales.
- Successfully obtained 11 new accounts for injection kits.
Life Insurance Producer (2015-Present)
- Demonstrate strong leadership and sales skills while promoting benefits to union members.
- Key achievements include, sale of $80k in life insurance revenue within 6-month period and leading a team of 3 to produce $25k+ within one quarter.
- Continually recognized as Top 100 Producer within company.
Lawson Products 2013-2014
- Strategically identified needs of prospective accounts and developed individualized specialty solutions.
- Leveraged strong sales abilities to continually exceed sales goals, establish 53 new accounts and generate $230k in new business revenue.
Boneafide Orthopedics 2012-2013
Biologic/ Trauma Sales Manager
- Resourcefully developed innovative strategies to increase sale of biologic and trauma products, with associated responsibilities including education of healthcare professionals and completing in depth post-sale follow up.
- Recognized as 1st in growth and 6th in sales out of team of 55 distributors.
- Contributed extensively to achievement of $720k in sales revenue within 6-month period; led sales team to generate $350k in trauma sales within 6-month period.
Orthovita, Inc/ Stryker Biologics 2010-2011
- Fulfilled key account management position, promoting biomaterial products and ensuring thorough follow up.
- Utilized strong communication skills to educate surgeons, residents and nurses.
- Continually met and exceeded sales goals, with key achievements including, $45k of new bone grafting business at Tulane within 1 quarter (2011), a 30% year over year growth (2011), generation of $80k within 6-month period (2010) and a 42% sales growth within 12-month period (2010).
Pure Play Orthopedics 2007-2010
Medical Sales Representative
- Utilized strong product knowledge to successfully drive sales of reconstruction and trauma implants to prospective orthopedic surgeon clients.
- Implemented effective selling strategies, resulting in conversion of three competitive surgeons generating 290k in annual sales, increase in total hip sales by 12% and an increase in trauma business by 9%.
Hilti, Inc 2004-2007
- Established and maintained relationships with key accounts throughout assigned territory, resulting in $750k in annual sales.
- Continually received recognition as top producer; finished 3rd out 55 for Presidents Club (2006), exceeded sales goal of 155% (2006), led region with 24 tool placement contracts (2006), exceeded 124% of forecast with 65 new accounts (2006), generated 12% of total sales in new product sales (2005), grew territory by 18% within 9 months (2004) and Achieved 100% of forecast in final three quarters (2004).
Medical Contracting Services Inc, Houston, TX 2003
- Gained valuable exposure to best practices within the medical sales industry.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Minor: Latin American Studies, University of Houston; 2003
Advance Certificate in Program for Excellence in Selling
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!