This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Operations Manager with a proven track record of steering projects to an on time completion, significantly increasing efficiency and exceeding expectations.
- Possesses expert level experience managing supply chain and logistics operations.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, critical to forming positive relationships with customers, vendors and internal team members.
- Led multiple, high profile projects, including complete overhaul of 5th largest Airgas plant, rebuild of aging cryogenic bulk transport fleet and rebuild of Oregon Acetylene Plant.
- Pioneered process improvement initiatives, leading to an annual saving of $380k.
- Directed consolidation efforts of two production distribution facilities, resulting in a $500k in annual savings.
- Increased branch sales by 15% by revamping existing supply chain processes and conducting thorough training in regard to inventory control.
Supply Chain Management
Training & Development
Airgas USA LLC Nor Pac Region 2004-Present
Vice President of Operations
- Leverage strong leadership skills to direct day to day operations and oversee 250+ employees and an operating budget of $25M.
- Ensure quality control, as well as compliance to EPA, FDA, DOT and Health Canada regulations.
- Streamline existing processes, resulting in significantly increased efficiency.
- Chief responsibilities include supply chain management, oversight of logistics and conducting internal audits.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills; thoroughly monitor employee performance and implement effective strategies to encourage growth.
Oxarc Inc., Pasco, WA 1994-2004
Specialty Gas Laboratory Manager
- Maintained quality assurance throughout all daily operations regarding pure and mixed specialty gas production.
- Exemplified excellent analytical, problem solving and design abilities.
United States Welding, Salt Lake City, UT; Pump Station Supervisor | Handler 1986-1994
Majestic Airlines, Salt Lake City UT; Aircraft Mechanic 1991-1992
Associate of Applied Science: Chemical Technology, Honors, GPA: 3.81, Columbia Basin Community College
Coursework Completed: Inorganic, Organic & Quantitative Chemistry, Statistics & Technical Communication.
Airframe and Powerplant Maintenance Certificate, Dean s List, GPA: 3.55, Salt Lake Community College
Dale Carnegie Training; 2016
Larry Halt International Leadership Course; 2008, 2011
Pacific Automotive Show Achievement Award
Published in Special Gas Report; 2000
Phi Theta Kappa International Honors Society Member, Columbia Basin Community College
National Deans List Recipient, Columbia Basin Community College
American Chemical Society Student Affiliates Program Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!