This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Senior Business Analyst
- Results oriented Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possessing over 10 years of business analysis and quality assurance experience.
- Skilled in gathering client requirements and developing individualized solutions to ensure overall satisfaction.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, instrumental to interfacing with stakeholders, development team and technical analysis.
- Ensured optimal product quality by effectively creating, designing and writing test plans to thoroughly assess compliant with requirements.
- Contributed extensively to OLFM upgrade project; successfully released 14 versions.
- Upgraded 4 proprietary systems to web based .Net aspx versions.
- Maintained quality control by communicating 700+ system issues, designing resolutions and implementing updates.
- Streamlined scanning/indexing operations; resulting in a 50% reduction in workload.
- Successfully consolidated 89 systems throughout Mexico division.
- Created highly informative training documents in SharePoint; recorded information regarding 50 systems, as well as 500 processes and procedures.
Oracle Finance Lease Management
MS Office Suite
Navistar Inc. Retail Finance & Lease Processing Service Center 2005-Present
Lead Business Analyst (2015-Present)
- Strategically identify business requirements and design individualized solutions to ensure achievement of needs.
- Conduct thorough testing and review to maintain quality control throughout all operations.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for Legacy systems.
- Generate detailed reports; relay pertinent project status information to appropriate management.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while directing all testing processes; ensure adherence to timeline throughout user acceptance testing.
- Leverage industry expertise to conduct highly effective training on enhanced system applications, processes and practices.
- Responsibilities include documenting AS-IS/TO-BE systems, developing re-usable test case scripts and risk mitigation.
Quality Assurance Analyst 2005-2015
- Maintained quality control throughout all day to day operations.
- Key responsibilities included planning new release upgrades, designing test plans and performing thorough functional, system and acceptance training.
- Conducted regression testing, as well as test cases for system validation scenarios.
- Generated in depth reports to show test outcome, issues and suggested resolutions.
Coursework Completed, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!