This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Senior Management Professional
Strategic Planning & Development P&L Management Project Coordination Staff Training & Development Sales & Marketing Resort & Hotel Operations Client Relationship Management
More than 15 years of progressively responsible experience in the hospitality industry.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced environment and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects from concept to completion.
Proficient in applying root-cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems and issues spanning business development, restaurant operations, productivity, and employee relations.
Cedar Pass Lodge/Forever Resorts, Keystone, SD (2016 present)
- Spearhead operations and management for multiple properties, totaling more than 100 staff and 230 full-service campsites and cabins, a full service restaurant, large snack bar, and gift shops.
- Improve productivity, profitability, and drive organizational goals and objectives through identifying future business needs while concurrently directing operations of all general management activities.
Mount Rushmore Resorts, Keystone, SD (2011 2016)
- Directed staff of more than 300 employees.
- Held full responsibility for P&L, budgeting, cost identification initiatives, and accounting activities on a monthly basis.
- Aligned, coordinated, and empowered cross-functional teams to drive overall company productivity, cost reduction strategies, and other continuous improvement initiatives.
Vermont Resort & Spa, Stowe, VT (2005 2011)
Food & Beverage Manager
- Improved customer satisfaction and organizational efficiencies and through leveraging advanced industry knowledge and expertise to develop and implement performance improvement and customer service excellence initiatives.
- Led, coached, and mentored more than 100 staff in health and safety compliance to mitigate risk.
- Supported menu planning that addressed inventory cost reduction, nutritional value, and appealing palate popularity.
Holland America-Alaskan Rail Tours, Anchorage, AK (1996 2005)
- Researched, analyzed, and improved customer service satisfaction through customer follow-ups and investigation.
- Increased sales volume, maximized labor, and strengthened brand awareness through strategic marketing initiatives.
- Collaborated with leadership teams, staff, and board members regarding best practices and outline policies and goals.
Additional Career Achievements
- General Manager, Prince of Wales Resort & Hotel, Waterton Lakes, Alberta, Canada
- Lodge Manager, PTI Group, Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
- Vice President/Branch Administrator, Merill Trust Company, Bangor, ME
- General Manager, McDonald's Corporation, Barre, VT
Master s in Finance & Banking, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
BS in Hotel & Restaurant Management, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
AS in Culinary Arts, Johnson & Whales Culinary Arts College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!